Girlfriday29's stats - I am an AAA and want to be a B please!

girlfriday29

Hi all,

I have been on my own Natural Breast Enhancement (NBE) program for the past 2 months. In that time I have grown up to 1 inch, however I have only maintained half an inch of growth in that time. You can see my program at: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5462&page=1

In addition, I have also started up a thread dedicated to those of us who are AAA or AA cup size which can be found here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5739

My NBE program now consists of:

Internals

- 2 Fenugreek Capsules per day (610mg each)
- 2 Saw Palmetto Capsules per day (130mg each)
- 2 Fennel teas per day
- 2 Spearmint teas per day (during day 1-15 of cycle)
- 3 Evening Primrose Oil Capsules per day (1000mg each)

Massage

- Two 15 minute massages per day with massage oil consisting of ground fenugreek, ground fennel, avocado oil, olive oil, borage oil, followed by a heat pack for 25 minutes

Other

- I have a strict diet limiting refined sugar and refined carbohydrates. In addition, I eat protein at every meal and snack time.
- I do not smoke, drink alcohol or consume caffeine

My stats are:

Female
No children
Weight: 54kg/ 118lbs (fluctuates at the moment from 53Kg to 55Kg)
Height: 5"7 / 170cm
Under Bust: 28"
Bust: 31"
Over Bust: 30.5"
6" over left breast from one side to the middle rib cage
6" over right breast from one side to the middle rib cage
4" from bottom of breast to top of each breast
Bra size: 32AAA
Non-smoker
Waist: 25"
Hips: 36"

Noogleberry

I received my Noogleberry a couple of days ago. I am not really sure how to work it properly, so am fumbling around with it. I have placed a post requesting some assistance with how to use it http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2003.0.html

I intend to use the Noogleberry twice daily once I understand how it works! For this week, I will just be learning how to use it, and very slowly using it, say 15 minutes max per time. I will then start using it properly next week.

Reporting

I will provide weekly reports on my progress.

Let's Noogle!

that1spaztichik

good luck noogling! you'll get used to noogling, there is a bit of a learning curve with it as far as how much suction to use, getting the cups to stay on, etc. it sounds like you'll do quite well; you seem to be very dedicated to NBE which is great!!

immabe

Hey Girlfriday,

I saw and read your thread on the breastnexus site.
Your doing soo well on herbs I could actually see a difference, I can't wait to see your progress with noogleberry.

N

nik1

i read your program on breastnexus :) good luck! you're doing really well.
only thing is you might want to read around about mixing massage and noogling. i believe the consensus is - massage right before you noogle is ok but not any other time, it might hurt your swelling.

but other than that, i think you will find noogling very beneficial. i'm in my third month and i'm just now noticing some good growth.
remember, drink lots of water! 8)

girlfriday29

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments that1spaztichik (hehe love the name!), annalove, immabe, and nik1. The first week on NB has taken some getting used to. At the start, I could barely use it. This was because I had not clicked in the airlock correctly. Thanks to the ladies who helped me out with how to put it together.

I have managed to noogle with both cups on at the same time most days, but other days I find it almost impossible to get suction on both cups, so do it individually. I sometimes get alot of farting noises which is a bit embarassing! I hope none of the people I live with can hear it. I guess I"ll just tell them I have bad gas...... Sometimes I can walk around the room and type on the computer etc with both cups on, but other times I can't move an inch otherwise they just fall off. And forget sneezing! The cups both fall of instantly if I sneeze!

I have noticed that my swelling inside the cups has increased over the past week. I seem to be filling approximately 1/3 of the cup now, although some days I notice that my breast does not swell much when its in the cup. My LH breast swells more than my RH breast. After I take the cups off I measure a full 31.5". Before I noogle I am 31". After noogling my breasts feel very dense and heavy. Very cool! To me, it seems that there is alot of swelling in the cup, but when I take them out I am only 0.5" more than what I was to begin with. This seems a bit weird, because my breasts look absolutely enormous in the cups. Does anyone else find that they are large in the cups, and when they take the breasts off the cups, it doesn't measure much difference?

When I started noogling I got red dots, but I don't seem to have gotten any red dots the past 3 or so days on Noogle.

I found that the foam cup rings end up getting pushed to the outer, so that the foam is still under the cup, but only just. Because I am very thin, this has hurt my ribs under my RH breast in particular.

I can only manage about 30 minutes of noogling at a time at the moment. One day I managed 1 hour straight, but apart from that 30 minutes seems to be the maximum I can stand it (this is for various reasons, it might be cold and I don't want to sit in the chair with the noogle on, or I am tired, don't feel like having my breasts pulled! etc).

MODUS OPERANDI

I massage with my fenugreek oil mixture for 15 minutes, and then put heat on for approximately 5-20 minutes, and then put another thin layer of oil on my breasts, and then noogle. After noogling I put a thin layer of vitamin E oil on my breasts. Having a shower afterwards seems to get rid of the ring marks pretty quickly.

I pump up the LH breast first, while I have a clamp on the RH breast. Then Pump and release several times until its sufficiently pumped up so that it holds. I then release the clamp for the RH Breast so air flows into that one. Then I pump and release for a few minutes. I'm still just working out how to do this. But basically I just pump and release every 30 seconds or so a couple of times. Then about 15 minutes in I generally release most of the air, and then pump it up again.

In the last couple of days, releasing the air almost hurts more than having it pumped up. When I released the air this morning completely out of the cup, my breast ached for a good 10 seconds as it was coming off. Was quite sore. Then after a minute or two was fine.

Cycle Day 1

N/A - still trying to work out how to use NB!

Cycle Day 2

NB 5 minutes

Cycle Day 3

NB 10 minutes
Got some red dots

Cycle day 4

Morning NB 20 mins
Evening NB 30 mins
Got red dots

Cycle day 5

Morning NB 30 mins
Evening NB 1 hour

Cycle day 6

Morning NB 45 minutes
Evening NB 30 minutes
Kept losing suction and breasts were much smaller than usual, and in the cups too

Cycle day 7

Morning NB 30 minutes
Evening NOTHING
Sore RH under the breast, and breasts just small, not much swelling in cups

Cycle day 8

Morning NB 25 minutes
Evening NB 30 minutes
Couldn't get cups to stay on together, so had to do it individually

Cycle day 9

NOTHING

Cycle day 10 (today)

Morning NB 30 minutes

GRAND TOTAL

So, over the past 10 days, I have noogled for approximately 30 minutes, 2 times per day for approximately 5 days so far. I will try and be consistent with it from now on. I would prefer to just noogle once a day for 1 hour, but I don't seem to be able to handle anything longer than 30 minutes at the moment, so that is something I will have to work towards.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Aim4c

Girlfriday,

I only have encouragement for you at this time. I just ordered my NB 2 days ago so I have no experience. But I think the more you noogle, the longer you will be able to tolerate noogling...which will lead to bigger swelling and better suction than you're getting now.

I hope the ladies with experience will chime in.

Keep noogling.

that1spaztichik

hahaha, i HATE sneezing while noogling! :)

But yes, you'll get used to it eventually. It took me awhile to get some good suction. After a while, I was also able to stand up with the cups still on, too. I couldn't IMAGINE doing this in the beginning, they popped off when I'd reach for the remote control, even!

annalove

I got red dots too when i started the large cups, only in the beginning. After being about to fill them easily i moved up to XL cups, and again got the red dots in the beginning as well as my ribs hurting, and it was so hard to keep the domes on, i guess because my body is getting used to it. But now it is very comfortable for me and my ribs no longer hurt.

girlfriday29

thatspaztichick - lol its a bit annoying when I am writing notes or something while noogling and I drop the pen, and I think, hmmmmmm, if I try to get it the noogle will fall off, but if I don't get it, the next 20 minutes are going to be really boring......

thanks Annalove. Luckily I haven' t spotted any red dots again, so that is good!

SUMMARY

I've had noogle highs and lows the last week. I hit a new record of reaching 32", but also I seem to be regressing in my measurement before I actually noogle, with my "normal" bust measurement being 31". Sometimes I noogle and I really swell up, other times, hardly anything. I am struggling to noogle anything longer than 30 minutes. I notice sometimes when I press the air release button to finish my noogling session, the RH breast foam rings are kindof stuck on my chest, and it takes awhile for the cup and foam to lose suction. This can hurt my RH breast a bit. Once its completely off its fine, but just taking it off is kindof sore.

I'm interested in how the swelling helps. Is it that if you noogle for say only 10 minutes, that will do nothing, or does that actually help growth? Also, is the swelling afterwards important, should I try to retain the swelling as much as possible through wearing a bra for instance, or does that have no bearing on growth? I can understand that people would want to retain swelling so they look bigger, but I am more concerned about encouraging growth. Any ideas?

Day 10 ctnd

Noogled for 30 minutes this morning. Did this right after massage and heat. After heat, I put a thin layer of the fenugreek oil on my breasts then noogled. Measured a full 31.5 inches after noogling. Noogled in the evening for 25 minutes. The noogleberry made a real loud fart noise as it was coming off. Lots of swelling in cups tonight and breasts felt much fuller when massaging! Funny thing is that when I took the cups off, I measured, and only just measured 31"!!! Seems really weird as breasts feel really big!

Day 11

Didn't noogle this morning as had no time. Noogled for 45 minutes this evening. What I did was, I didn't massage beforehand, and I just put some creme on my breasts. What I noticed is that in the cups, my breasts did not swell nearly as much as the other day, when I had massaged then did noogleberry. My breasts were about twice as swelled in the cups the other day. But interestingly, when I measured myself after noogling, my breasts were measuring 31.5". As opposed to the other day when they measured less. Weird!!?! I would have thought, the more you swell inside the cups, the more you would measure. But obviously not. Anyone know the reason for this?

Day 12

Noogled in the morning for 30 minutes. Had lots of swelling, 31.75". I measured myself about 5 hours later and I was 31.25". Before I noogled I was 31".

Day 13

Noogleberry: Noogled in the morning for 30 minutes and at night for 30 minutes. And 10 minutes in the afternoon. Measured a new record! I was 31" to start with, and then measured 32" after noogling both morning and evening. I measured myself about 5 hours after noogling in the morning and I measured about 31.25". The red rings pretty much went down within about 10 minutes, you could barely see the ring marks. Found it a bit difficult tonight as it kept making farting noises again! And started pinching my skin on the bottom of the breast. Funny how some times it doesn't do this, and others it does.

Interestingly, about this time last cycle was when I measured 31.5". I wonder if that means that about these days I am at my "biggest" of my cycle..... Not sure, but will keep tracking.

Day 14

Noogled in the morning for 25 minutes. Noogled in the evening for 30 minutes.

Day 15

Noogled in the morning for 30 minutes. Noogled in the evening for 30 minutes. I just sit and watch DVDs as I am noogling. Seems to pass the time, as otherwise its really boring. Hardly any swelling tonight when I took cups off. They seemed to swell well in the cups, but straight afterwards no.

Day 16

Noogled in the morning for only 10 minutes as had an appointment. Then noogled this afternoon for about 15 minutes, but the RH cup kept pinching my skin and then the cups kept falling off. So annoying how that happens sometimes, but other times its fine! I was getting pretty annoyed at the noogle this afternoon, thinking, I can't believe how much time I am spending just trying to get my breasts bigger...... lol argh! Noogled for 35 minutes this evening. Was a bit uncomfortable noogling tonight. Tried my best to do it for 45 minutes, but just couldn't.

I've been very gently rubbing vitamin E creme in after noogling. I love the smell of it, it smells soooo tasty! I also have been putting on 4 drops of Rosehip oil at the same time. This oil is great for your face, particularly if you've got marks on your face. Anyhow, the oil has vitamin A, vitamin E, omega 9 and 6 in it, so I thought that maybe that would help with my breasts. I don't massage it in or anything, just very gently rub it in so it absorbs (its a wicked bright orange colour!).

Day 17

Noogled 20 minutes in the morning. Then tried to do an afternoon noogle which turned out to be impossible and I could only noogle with both cups on for 5 minutes!. The cups just wouldn't stay on, and kept making ridiculous farting noises. It was driving me crazy. In the end I settled on doing my RH breast for about 15 minutes. Will Noogle again tonight.

NEXT WEEK

Ok, so I really need to try and make more of an effort to make sure I am noogling at least 1 hour per day, preferably divided into no more than two 30 minute sessions.

Ali

i read your program & it is amazing how dedicated you are! i am rooting for you on your boobie journey to B cups! good luck and happy noogling :] !

OptimisticGirl

girlfriday29, I'm too recording the details of everyday noogling on my stat page. It will be very useful when I look back to see if there is any improvement from what I had last month or so when I move on.
I'm also start as a small AA ( under 27.5 inch, at nipple: 31.75 inch). After 4 months now I can say I'm an A (under 27.5 inch, at nipple: 32.5 inch, and much fuller top). It's not a huge jump in comparison with many fast responders in the forum, but I know that I'm thin, never pregnant and I have very little to start with, so that result is really encouraging. I hope after 1 year I can reach my goal to be a B ;D
No offense intended, hun, but I think you are incorporating too many things in your program, hun. I used to do so, too. I took herbs (FG, SP, RC, EPO, Borage oil), and vitamins, and milk, and soy milk, and chicken feet soup, and boobie foods, and massage, and herbal breast-mask, ect. The only thing they brought me is so many hopes (when they make my breasts grew) but so many disappointment (when all the growth went away). Besides, it took time and was so inconvenient when I had to remember to take the pills all day, everyday, not mentioning how all those stuff messed up with my digestion system. Additionally, I don't know if you have ever felt like me, but when I was too much on NBE, I seemed to be obsessed about it. Because I couldn't get the results I thought I would have, I quit.

I don't say this to tell you to be a quitter as I was, because that's embarrassing. When I'm taking all those stuffs at the same time, if someone told me that I was overdoing, I would just think that they couldn't know my body better than I did, and that's the only way I could get my breasts grow, or I would grow much faster with all the good things combined. But that's not true, at least for me.

I figure out that as long as I keep my program as simple as possible, I will be able to stick with it longer. I'm only using NB right now. Sometimes I take vitamins for my health. And I consider NB as a routine, a part of my day so there is no pressure on the progress or growth, NBE becomes much more fun for me. And strangely, now I don't even think of quitting NB because it's so easy to keep going. Just put in on when I'm working with my computer, twice a day or more, just like brushing my teeth. Take pics every 2 months to keep the records. I still measure sometimes but no matter how big or small it swell, how many inch I increase (or decrease), I believe that I'm growing.

Just want to say that if you can stick to your program and all the herbs help you to grow faster, that's great! But whenever you feel a little bit lose of hope and tired of trying so hard but the results is so little, just try taking everything easier, think that whenever you keep doing NB and keep believe in what you are doing, you will reach your goal one day. Don't judge on the measurements, it changes all the time, up and down. See how far your breasts go in the domes to judge the improvement. And be fully aware that this takes time, long time and any changes can only be seen after several months.

Good luck, hun! And wish you all the best!

girlfriday29

thanks Ali and Optimisticgirl for your comments.

Optimisticgirl - I've just started my 4th menstrual cycle on NBE, so that means I have been on NBE for 3 months now. So I have cut out all my routine during cycle 4 apart from flaxseed oil and EPO as thats good for my general health anyhow. So for the rest of cycle 4, I will just be noogling. No massage. I understand what you are saying about doing so many different things at the same time. It can be hard to keep track of them all, and make sure you do them all, and yes, it is very time consuming! I am very interested to see what happens this cycle with my breasts - will I feel any breast sensations?, will I decrease in measurement, stay the same, or increase? etc. Not massaging means I have WAY more time each day, so hopefully I'll be able to get some good noogling in.

OptimisticGirl

Well, I'm glad that you understand what I'm trying to say. Actually I'm a little worried that you may think I'm too talkative :D and I'm trying to teach you something or so ;D I have just been on NBE for 2 year and NB for over 4 months, so I'm not one of those who have many experience. But I used to take many things at the same time and I just want to share some thoughts. Hope that helps somehow.

Good luck, gal! ;)

girlfriday29

Well, I give myself 'A' grade for doing nothing, and an 'E' grade for my noogling over this past cycle.

I started out OK doing two lots of 30 minutes per day. Then only 30 minutes per day.... then none. Then 30 minutes per day once every few days.

I should probably get back into noogle now my next cycle is about to start.

I find that I am swelling ALOT more now, particularly at the top of my breasts, its like the rib cage or something is pulled out into the breast after noogling! As the top is all hard. (ok I am not actually suggesting that my rib cage is moving, but it feels like it hehe)

I noogled this morning on my RH breast (smaller breast) and got alot of bruising which I found strange, because noogling didn't hurt, probably actually less than previous times... so not sure what that was all about.

Anyhow, I'm looking for inspiration from other skinny girls like me. It seems this whole breast growth task is near impossible for us lean machines. Oh to pack on some pounds! That would be brilliant.

So, I will try and be more regular with my noogling. Although I do find its better to have a break every few days.

Any tips or advice appreciated.

You can view my program page on the breastnexus site.

:p

Eggtart

Persevere is the word. I had a great start but it became slower and slower with time. I can't be sure if it's due to the pills I was taking initially but now I'm on PM. Like you, putting on weight is difficult and when I'm stressed, I lose more weight. Haha. With the current turtle growth, growth is almost negligible on the measuring tape. However, I do feel the difference when I massage it (this is agreed by bf too.. haha). I can't wake up earlier in the morning to noogle so I always do it at night when I'm surfing the net - usually 45 mins to an hour the most. I do not want to overdo it cos I tend to get discolouration easily. And you know what, I've purchased Large dome with the hope of expanding the breast area but I totally can't get it to pump up at all. But I won't be disheartened cos this happened before when I was making the switch from small dome to medium. I know I still have a long way to go so don't give up, try to make it a daily routine and just go with the flow. One day before you know it, growth will come and we will rejoice with you (",)

OptimisticGirl

Hi Girlfriday29,

Don't get discouraged, hun. I'm skinny, too. It took me 4 months to be sure about the fullness and until now (my 5th month) I can say I have some unmeasurable growth. If I pump everyday, I always get about 1 inch growth even after 20h, but if I stop for 2 days for example, I seem to go back to where I was. So I guess my growth is just enough for the swelling to stay longer, but not enough for it to be permanent. I hope if I continue for, say 1 year, I can achieve what I wish for.

Keep noogling, girl.
;)

Lily13

Even though I have a decent amount of weight in my lower body, my upper body has always been very thin. I think it does take a little bit more work for us to get the swelling and subsequent growth we want. I find the fast responders are those who already have a decent amount of chest fat (that's a phrase I've made up haha) to their breasts/rib cage region. Patience, patience...It's going to take time I think.

girlfriday29

thanks Ladies. hehe lily - yes chest fat would be nice.... especially in the shape of breasts.... ;-)

Funny thing is that I swell ALOT, when I measure my breasts after noogling they are a good 6.5" from one side to the other. Sometimes even 7. So I measure about a good 32" quite often after noogling. But then it all disappears again.

I assume that means it must be doing SOMETHING, just wish the results would remain. Although its great they go so big after noogling, they look ridiculous obviously because of the colour and ring marks. If I do go out afterwards (with clothes on!) they look WAY bigger, and then deflate slowly! Imagine going on a date after noogling, then by the end of the date, he is like ummmm your breasts seem to have disappeared over dinner.....lol

Anyhow, thanks for the pep talk. I will keep trying. I think I'll give myself till the end of this year. And if there is no discernible change after that, then just wait until I meet someone and get pregnant! Then hopefully I can try noogle after I have done that, once there is actually some breast tissue growth to work with!!! Now the task is finding a guy that doesn't mind my ribby chest! oh dear!

Lily13

Imagine going on a date after noogling, then by the end of the date, he is like ummmm your breasts seem to have disappeared over dinner.....lol

^ this made me laugh out loud and I almost spit coffee at my computer monitor! hahaha