give me some hope ..please..

T

tavia

ok, so my nooglerbery is definatly working but ive been wonderiing..

my boobs r still saggy, do you think i have to wait until im the size i was after pregnency(expressing milk) b4 they start to look full again and less like stuffed pancakes,
i went between a dd and an f (mastitis) during pregnancy and expressing..
even though an f would be ideal for me to acheive im kinda down when i think about the lengh of time its gonna take b4 my boobs start to perk up...
how many sizes do u think i have to gain b4 i notice plump boobies again??
is there any good creams that i should be using after a noogle session to help?

ive ordered my msm for circulation drinking 2 litres of water and running on the spot b4 i noogle lol, i want as much blood rushing through these babies as poss so they plump up as best they can (although i dont wanna pass out from blood rushing to 1 place, but u know what i mean dont ya ;D)

P

Philli

TT, the only thing I can suggest is push ups....but in an easy way...lean ups. Stand against your kitchen worktop, take a good pace backwards until you have to support yourself with your hands placed on the edge of your work surface, with fingers spread pointing inwards, and breathe in and lean down forward on the balls of your feet, as in doing a pushup, until your body touches the worktop. Breathe out and come back up. Do it for 3 minutes. The first minute will be easy, second harder, and the third will kill you. Remember the breathing technique... in down, out up. This will build up your pectoral muscles in no time and help to lift and support your breasts.

This is an exercise you can do any time and you dont need to go to a gym. Your kitchen is your Gym.

When it was suggested to me, I tried it and the next day I couldn't wash my hair properly because my arms hurt too much to get them above my head. Next day I did it again, and kept on doing it. In less than a month I had really built up my pecs and my boobies...well, you've seen the pics.

T

tavia

thank you philli, im off to do 3 mins of this right now... a bit of a strange coincedence but after making this thread i was sat at the pc flexing my pec muscles to see if my boobs lift up,
but i only knew of the really hard ways of building them like a standerd push up, and i know that i would not stick at that but i like your idea,
and if your boobs are looking great then hopefully mine can aswell... fingers crossed

i think ill do 3 mins now and 3 mins tonight.. thanks alot philli :-*

Anastasia916

TT, I do chest exercises as a part of my exercise regimen but I also use a booby exercising device called easy curves I've had it for years now and I use it at least 3 times a week and it's kept mine perky, sorry I have no before pics before using it, or you would see how saggy mine were! I didn't get up to a DD or F while preggers but I got up to a 34C and went down to a 34A! Then after losing weight went down to a 32A.

T

tavia

ya i remember u talking about the easy curves, and i went to ebay to serch for it...but hubby told me not to buy it and to just do press ups..but uggghhhh i love exercise but this is the 1 thing (besides lunges) that i dont like.... phillis mehthod is excellent though and cheap..
your boobs do look perky and nice,so i cant imagine them being saggy so the pecs route for lifting the boobs must be a winner..
i tend to really go for things once i get into it, some times i wake around the house like a constapated cowboy from too may squats and calf raises... but its always worth it...

Anastasia916

Well seeing the results I got from easy curves if it wasn't bought for me, I would have bought it, I believe it's only like $13. But I'm like you lol I have an upstairs and when I go upstairs, I do calve flexes all the way up, I do 5 reps on each stair. I do this twice a day, in the morning when bringing the clean clothes and linens up, and in the evening when going up to get ready for bed. I put the front part of my foot on the stair, letting the heel of my foot hang, I let it hang as low as it can without me falling, then I lift my foot all the way up as if I'm wearing 6 inch heels lol and that's a rep, I do that 5 times on each stair and my calves are pretty defined. I found a pic of my legs but this was from last summer, so they might be more defined now lol. I originally took some of these pics to compare cause me and hubby was going to start doing P90X, but he hurt his knee at work so it kinda got delayed now but hopefully he'll be better soon.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 137

Teeny Tiny

Bicycle riding always used to give my legs good muscle tone! One place I worked at one of the other ladies there rode her bike everywhere, she didn't have a car, so her legs were strong and well defined then and she was in her early 40's I think. Well, I started riding my bike to work, using it at work, then back home and had to carry it up 3 flights of stairs to the apartment I lived in at the time and within 30 days my thighs and calves were back to where they were when I was in high school. I loved running and had monster leg muscles because of it, just after I graduated high school my sister had taken me shopping for some boot jeans, but they were so tight in the thighs that she warned me that I better stop riding my bike or else I'd end up outgrowing my jeans. And she was right, within a month my thigh muscles got so big they ripped the seems apart on the jeans, whoops. But anyway back to the co-worker, one day she was bragging about her leg muscles and I made the comment that mine were bigger and more defined and she said, "No way, not after only a month of bicycle riding!" So we had a little contest at work one day to see who had stronger and better looking legs, and I won. My thighs and calves were almost twice as big and defined as hers, I had guys following me everywhere on that site because of my legs and butt. Made my ex so damn jealous when I started wearing shorts to work and getting stares right and left, I loved it!

Now that I've got a good man though I don't care to draw attention to myself when I'm out anywhere, I'm all his. But I do like to try to keep in shape and look good for him, that's one of the reasons we have an elliptical machine now. I can tell after only a few workout sessions on that it's going to give me the thighs, calves, and butt I used to have. Not that they've gotten that much out of shape from where they were, but I would like to have a more toned butt, all those herbs I've taken before gave me some unwanted back fat (if you know what I mean ;)). But I know this thing's going to get me back to where I was, and hopefully rather quickly. I can't wait! ;) ;D

T

tavia

oh your legs are so toned nice nice and u have a lovely tan (im mixed but still like to slap on some fake tan to keep me looking bronze ;))
u have a tennis player girls legs ;D
i dont do mine on the stairs i do them in the lounge i put a phone book on top of a catalogue and put on leg weights do some intense stretching so i can really feel it, then i do as many sets of 20 calf raises (slowly) as i can, then i do 3 lots of 20 fast calf raises.... during this i keep stopping to stretch, i find stretching helps the burn go away so i can do more, same with butt exercises too and abbs,
in fact ill be doing some later on, just have to drink som protein first

the fact u can sit down an do the easy curves is what is interesting me, ive just been to ebay for it but its £20.00 ($30.00),its still a decent price though

T

tavia

teeny tiny, or should i call u hulk.... i wish i could rip open a pair of jeans with my calfs,, although not on a regular basis lol....

what u described i would love so much, my calfs have always been very umm "non-existant" im very leggy and and have long muscles every where (except my butt) which are very hard to build no matter what i do, but ive recently found out about intense stretching which i now do i stretch before during and after a workout im obsessed with it but it seems the calf raises are actually giving me some muscles now which is great, id love to wear some leggings and not look like a lolilpop .

ooo just imagine if i could get some nice legs, and nice boobs for summertime...

Teeny Tiny

That would be wonderful! What you described (lollipop legs), reminds me of a male co-worker I had one time at the same place where me and the other female co-worker got into that leg competition. He wasn't supposed to wear shorts to work but he did a couple days and he looked so ridiculous! He was about 5 feet 11 inches or so and weighed a whopping 130 lbs, I was 5 lbs heavier then him at the time and 5 feet 6 inches and he had absolutely no leg muscles to speak of, none that gave them any definition anyway. He had big size 12 feet and legs that looked like a skeleton with skin on it, in shorts it looked like he was walking around on a pair of hockey sticks with his scrawny legs and big feet. ::)

T

tavia

hehe ok so mabe im not as bad as that.. arr the poor guy, a sight for sore eyes... bless

Anastasia916

Thanks TT, I lay out here and it's always sunny year round and hot, so it's easy to tan and when I don't feel like laying out I use fake bake tanner to be bronzed. I tan pretty easily though.