Glutimax???

LoveeNHim

Ok so I know this mostly a breast forum lol but I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried glutimax....? Just wondering

noogleberry1

Hey LoveeNHim

If you are looking to get a bigger butt, I would seriously consider taking Maca, try AmerMed Maca and exercise... you 'll get results. You have to keep up taking maca for a year for the results to be permanent. :)

MissPrecious

I hadn't heard of it and just looked it up, I wasn't able to find any reviews, I did find another cream and it includes Maca it's called Mo - Butta (?)

http://www.amazon.com/Mo-Butta-Cream-Booty-Enlargement/dp/B00556JOEW/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

All the reviews seem positive but of course I wouldn't be so sure of ho true this is and if these are actual users of the cream.

I opted for injections, exercise is great too.

MissPrecious

I found this on GlutiMax, a girl on another site wrote this:

"I was actually just on a forum a few days ago and the girls were discussing this product. A few of them had tried it and one said she didn't notice a difference but the other two girls had noticed some growth. The herbs that are in this product are commonly used for estrogen balance/women issues, so I'm guessing that in combination they are probably increasing estrogen in one concentrated area thus causing growth. Estrogen plays a huge factor in where body fat is distributed on women. You can see often in menopausal women that estrogen is being lost due to how the body shape is changing. The body starts to gain weight more like a man (fat storage around the stomach)."