going up in band size?

0xducesax0

Hey girls!

I'm a 32 band and it's been my dream to be a 34. I am really thin so I'm hoping that if I gain weight i'll be able to increase in width as well? Has this ever happened to anyone and do you think that gaining weight will help me do this? I really hope it does!

Anastasia916

yep, while I was pregnant I was a 34 band, now I did gain a lil weight during last thanksgiving and I went back to a 34 band, but lost the weight and back down to a 32, so yep you can go up in band size by gaining weight, but, when you go up in band size, you go down in cup size, but noogling will help with that too ;) good luck

sofia1

in addition to gaining weight exercise helps greatly! push ups, pull ups, chest flys, swimming, rowing, etc. anything to build up the lats especially in the back and pecs can help to broaden it. good luck :)

melons

Yes weight gain will help with band-size gain as well. .. recall when I was 10kgs lighter (very thin) my band size must hve been 30 or something , now it is 32. I saw an increase in cup size with weight (I guess thts because i was really thin back then 40 or 39 kgs with 5'3'' inches height, cup size A or AA ) , Now after 10 kgs gain I am a band size 32 with cup size B or C depending on time of day or day of the month..

I think a better way to increase band size if by doing chest exercises.... as that way you maintain your V-shape with that, a lot of fat gain kinda takes away ur looks..

So a little fat gain with lotsa chest exercises is my advice...also keep in mind that fat gain could also give you a tummy :(

So when gaining fat keep your BMI , waist and tummy in check :D

lotsa luv,
melons