Good Progress and Wonderful Service in 2 Weeks With My Pump

3mtrship

My name is Jim and I want to report several things about my new manual pump experience.

As you may have guessed I just received mine so after reading the directions I started to put it together.

The first thing I noticed as I looked into the cylinder was that I could not see all the way through. The small hole in the very end where the hose hooks on was filled with plastic sanding debris from the production process. The plastic got heated while sanding and some debris got stuck plugging the air passage hole. A small drill bit removed it.

Then I went to put the air hose on that same nipple and try the vacuum on my hand as recommended. I could not get the hose on because that same surface had more plastic shards on the outside edge and the edge was square. I picked up a scalpel and put a small bevel on the plastic tube nipple. I went one step further and put a bevel on the inside edge of the hose. At least I was able to get the hose on far enough to stay and hold vacuum. It is my opinion that the nipple on the cylinder is just a little large for that hose and I would like to recommend the nipple be reduced. The hose fits the pump just fine but of course the hose nipple is smaller there.

I then picked up the 2 cylinder rings and decided the smaller of the 2 was the right size for me. I ran my finger all over it. It appears a 2 piece mold is used to form these. The outside and most of the throat are very smooth and friendly to tender skin. Some kind of mold miss match occurred when my parts were molded. Both have a lip or ringed edge where the mold is not an exact match and a little extra rubber makes a bump or ridge at the match line and where it would touch any users skin and scrape as the skin moves through even with lubrication.

I pulled out a round wood rasp and worked all of that ridge off the small red ring. Once I had basic shape I picked up some fresh sand paper and starting at 80 grit worked the rubber down to 400 grit using a sanding dowel for a backer rod to support the paper and keep things even. Now that surface is fared in and very smooth.

Thanks for hearing me out. I am pleased with this purchase and these things are minor but worth comment. Please take a look at these areas and get back to me as feedback is always welcome.

Respectfully Yours

Jim

NOTE: I sent the above message privately to Steve on 14 June 2010 because I wanted to give the supplier an opportunity to fix the problems and respond.

steve

Hi Jim and its good to hear from you again and your feedback. I have spoken with our engineer and hopefully these small fabrication issues have been resolved. We have now altered the cylinder rings and hopefully you will receive the new ones next week.

We look forward to your progress and thank you once again,

kindest regards

Steve

3mtrship

Hi Steve, the new rings just arrived and they are beautiful. The new rings are darned near exactly like my modified one. I am sure you will find all rings problems just went away.

The manner in which you received and responded to my difficulties says much about the quality of service and quick customer support that comes with doing business with your firm. I want you to reap the rewards for this.

Lastly, I have noticeable good results from using my pump and I want the world to know what it did for me already. I started pumping as soon as I got it. I went at it low and slow but daily.

I am 5 1/2 yrs from a Radical Prostatectomy with followup radiation of the tissue bed surrounding the spot where the gland used to be. In fact just Monday of this week my Urologist made the following statement. "Jim, before today's appointment I went back to square one when you presented yourself in 2004 and read your whole file. There is no reason to expect that you would still be here and in good health 5 yrs. later considering the very aggressive cancer present in your body at that time. Oh, that's not what I mean." I interrupted and said "Excuse me sir, but that is exactly what you meant but it is OK as I am the one living now because of your work." We both smiled, I got a few more ED samples for free and we finished my appointment and I went home to pump again for 5 minutes with no pill.

Now is just 2 short weeks of low vacuum, 2-3 pumps and short time, maybe 5 minutes and no penis rings, man my penis comes right on up there and stays good. This is the reconditioning of the penis tissue you spoke of elsewhere on this site. If I combine a pill with this, gosh I might be able to actually do something good. :eek:

I actually think I was experiencing slow atrophy of penis tissue and did not realize it. Now that is no longer true thanks to your product. My girl wants to thank you also :-* and in closing I want to say one more time how pleased I am with your product and support.

Feedback is welcome from anywhere and thanks.

Kind Regards Jim

3mtrship

Well it's official now, my pumping practice is producing results. My erections continue to grow and without a rubber penis ring too. I like that because my penis is warmer that way. This pump is a nice addition to our lives after prostate cancer. And yes, I now know, I my penis was slowly wasting away. But I feel like I'm back and she agree's. She even said "I never would have guessed something like that was possible. Here let me help you with that pump again before we start." ;D