Got my NB today very confused

Tinkerbell_T

Got my noogleberry today and very excited to start using it, i did give it ago but was abit dissapointed it wasnt as easy touse as i though but i think its that im doing it wrong not the product!

I got the soft ring cups but cant get them to stay attached to the dome and my boob at the same time so did try without and managed to get some suction on the left but not the right, i think it might be easier to do one at a time as if i let go at any time they just fall off, is this suppose to happen? i imagined they would just stay in place. possibly i didn't have enough suction?

How do i know when there is enough suction? i squeezed the handtrigger thing and on 3 of the times i did see the breast swell, so then do i wait a few seconds and do it again or do i release the suction? the instruction wasnt to clear on this. also where is the button to release the suction as there is a button but when i pressed it nothing happened!

Any help would be appreciated xx

reeree

Ok, let me see if i can help you out :) First, before you even get started, make sure you lube up with LOTS of lotion! Doesn't have to be a special kind, can be whatever you have. When you go to put the domes on, try and do one at a time. First, clamp off one side with like a chip clip, paper clip, or something that'll prevent the air from going out of one side. Put the other dome on, and pump untill you feel a good pull on your breast. You don't want it to hurt, just to feel tight. Then clamp that side as well before you unclamp the other side and repeat with that dome. Once you got them both on, you can take the other clamp off, and just leave them as is untill you feel them get used to the pressure, and then pump somemore untill they feel tight again. If you need to release some pressure, the little nob on the side of the pump is where you release it. Maybe you didn't have enough pressure in there to release the first time as you said you only pumped 3 times. Some girls do the pump and hold method where you pump till it's tight and hold it there, pumping a little more whenever you feel your boobs get used to the pressure. The other way is to pump till you feel tight, hold for say 10 minutes, then release almost all the pressure for a minute or two and then repeat the process over and over again for the length of your session. Both ways work, so it's about finding what works for you personally. Once you get it the first time you'll see it's really simple! I can usually get both domes on at the same time now! With the soft cup rings, you may need to glue them to the domes first in order for there to be a proper seal. Hope that helps you out some! Good luck ;D