got my noogleberry today! awesome!!!!!

binkybink

Hey I just got it- my boyfriends out running errands and I tore the packaging off! Was so easy to assemble and I was pleasantly astonished by the wierd sensation of my breasts tightening in the cup and expanding. Anyhoo realized pretty quickly Im gonna need a large cup and then the doorbell rings! The furniture movers! Damn them for interrupting my first noogle session. I can see why yall say this is addictive lol. Anyway Im sure I will have questions soon but for now happy noogling chicas!

K

kultzu

Thanks for sharing, that's very funny ! ;D

Good luck with your NB journey,
Kultzu

binkybink

thanks darling! hopefully will have positive news soon. is it sposed to be this comfy? ive had it on 4 like over 2 hours, i feel tightness and tension but could keep it on for a while. should it be really tight?

Anastasia916

are you using the foam rings or any type of cushioning? if you are then it will be more comfortable and you would need to be more careful not to overpump, but if you aren't using anything and just using the domes by themselves, then you probably can add a bit more pressure, I pump until it's slightly uncomfortable but not painful then I hold it like that the entire time, after a while it becomes too uncomfortable and I take the domes off, typically this happens after about an hour or two