Got my picture up at last lol.

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i have been trying for ages to get my picture on this forum lol but failed untill today lol yes finally ;D Now atleast people can see who they are talking to. Sorry if this is of topic but im quite pleased with myself lol ;D
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

jnorton22002

Hi cheryl,

I must say you look gorgeous. I can only hope that I can look as good(for my age) as you do now. Simply great and amazing. hugs to you my dear Joni

Rachiex

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Are they seriously your boobs? As in REALLY?? If they are then I am AMAZED! How come they got so big? I am officially the most jealous I have ever been. EVER! x

Cheryl1989-1989

Thanks joni, the pictures come out really well on this forum lol and pretty large, my first attempt took up the whole page almost lol.
And hi Rachiex, yes they are my real boobs lol the pictures a few months old to be honest, i have put quite abit of weight on since then and my boobs are actually abit bigger now but there all mine honey. And to be honest my story is quite a long and complicated one but if you want to go on my forum its all there. But the noogleberry has helped my development alot and i love it lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Teeny Tiny

Holy CRAP!

It's hard to believe you were ever a male, you are one gorgeous woman, I am so jealous and envious. You got most of that boobage from noogling? How long have you been doing it? I think I need to start putting in overtime again, I've been noogling 15 months and have only gained about an inch and a quarter. I know it's permanent real growth because I have hardly noogled any over the last month and it's the time of the month when they're usually at their smallest, just before my period I have anywhere from an inch and a half to two inches more than before. Being in constant pain from being hit by a car a month ago kind of takes away the desire to noogle just a tad. But now that I see how gorgeous you are and how it can work for some people, time to kick it back into gear, pain or no pain. You know what they say, no pain no gain. ;)

It's kind of weird, I'll pump every day without fail without gaining much of any real growth, then while I'm taking a break they seem to grow a tad. Maybe with me it takes noogling for a while then giving them a rest so they can grow, like maybe noogling is sparking growth, but it occurs while they're at rest. I'm really confused about that! :-\

I'm glad to see you managed to get your picture up, you really are a knockout! And I know what you mean about that size thing with the picture, I usually have to size mine way down on my computer before uploading it so it's the size I want.

Congrats on the picture and your results! ;) :D ;D

that1spaztichik

Amen to that, Teeny! Cheryl, you are one of the most beautiful girls I've seen, inside and out. And your boobs are to DIE for. I completely agree, you are a huge inspiration to noogle. Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture and story (on other parts of the forum) with us!

And Teeny, don't get discouraged. You inspire me as well, I can't believe that you are so consistent and dedicated to noogling. Growth is growth, and slow and steady wins the race :)

*editing to add that Cheryl's skin is amazing, as well!*

Teeny Tiny

I'm far from discouraged, especially seeing some of the other nooglers results, like Cheryl's :eek:. I'd much rather grow slow and steady then overnight anyway, gradual growth isn't as noticeable as overnight growth like with implants. Plus with taking it slow and steady stretch marks should not be an issue, especially since I use cocoa butter lotion when I noogle. I know some day I'll reach my goal of 36D, till then I'll just enjoy the journey and talking with my noogleberry family.

HAPPY NOOGLING!!! :D

Cheryl1989-1989

Thank you so much everyone, you have actually made me a little emotional lol but in a good way. I havve to admit the picture is an older one and i have put on quite abit of weight since then, my family genetics have struck :'( all my family are very large women and with very large breasts, my mother has G cups and my 2 sisters are huge aswell, but im happy and not complaining lol aslong as im healthy thats what counts. But believe me without makeup and faketan lol im not as feminine as the pictures make out :( and ill never show a side picture as my nose is huge lol. I used a noogleberry for over 2 years not sure how long exactly, twice aday sometimes 3 three. for an hour a session roughly. Now i was major dedicated and i did have a couple of breaks from noogling, the first time was when i was first developing, and my breast buds had really developed and i just found it to painfull to pump, that was a couple of weeks off, then i had a major lactation problem and i had to stop for a while, other than that it was without fail everyday. I also took bountiful breast and used saw palmetto for 6 months. But i also had a hormone condition which meant i had very low testosterone and this in itself would cause me to grow small breasts and feminize, so put all these things together and that has made me who i am today and i am very happy. My goal now is to help as many people as i can through there journey for bigger boobs and show support like what was shown to me when i started, its time to give back a little ;D But again thank you all so much for your lovely comments, you are all beautifull ::)
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

A

alexis

oh gawd..my jaw just hit the ground in amazement..really really, i mean REALLY nice breasts! congrats and you must be so happy all your hard work's been paid off!

J

joanne

wow cheryl ........jaw hits ground i would luv boobs like that :'( feel like im at a stand still at min i started at a 34a im now a 34c but they dont really look big well i dont think they do so im on it for a d lol you look bloody great girl ...im having the brusing trouble at the min not had it since i first started and then this week getting it bad not sure why not over pumping ....... xx

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i have just changed my profile pic to one that i think represents me better lol everyone likes to look good but my previous photo dident really show me in a true light so to speak lol i think i looked fake and i dont want that, i want people to see me for me, i have put a new photo up which was taken this morning, its come out really small but ill try and enlarge it abit more, im still getting use to the sizing on this forum. But this is me, with no makeup, no hair extensions and no fake tan lol not quite as beautifull i dont think, but this is the real me everyone with nothing to cover up my inperfections lol.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Teeny Tiny

You're still a gorgeous woman and should be proud of how you look, we're not all made from a mold after all, if we were none of us would be here trying to improve our bodies. We all have what God gave us to work with, some are happy with what they have been given, while others would prefer to improve it in one way or another. Be proud of who you are, what you've accomplished, and how beautiful you are, inside and out! ;)

P.S. I wish one day I would look even half as good as you do! :-*

Cheryl1989-1989

Thanks honey, im still quite insecure about how i look to be honest, without makeup and stuff i feel bare, i still have along way to go before im comfortable as being seen as a woman, but hey i think we are all a little insecure about something. So thanks for being so nice hun its appreciated ;D
Hugs Cheryl xxxx