Graduating from medium to CL Noogleberry domes - reduced tolerance to Noogling

CHDchest

Soo - I just got my CL dome today and I am super excited - it's nearly my 1 year anniversary since I started NBE and I have been Noogling with medium domes for 8 months. I don't have a lot of growth on the measuring tape but my breast are wider and fuller and no longer fit my 32B/ 10B bras (so I have moved up to 32C/ 10C and these fit).

I put my trusty bubble wrap padding on the CL dome so that my cardiologist and SO will be none the wiser and started pumping as normal. I noticed that my breast turned a darkish purple fairly quickly and I really had to pump to keep any suction at all. When I took them off normal colour resumed but I had slight bruising at the armpits (so I have folded the padding over in those areas.

Prior to starting with the CL domes, I also did a few 7 min sessions with the M's. These stay on fairly easily and don't cause any bruising or skin issues.

I think that the CL needs more suction to stay on and as a result leaving the dome on for 7 mins will cause damage. Over time I will hopefully tolerate it better (the dome is exactly right width wise) but I will have to start out very slow I think.

Did anybody else have this problem of an apparent reduction to tolerance for noogling when moving up a size?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I don't have personal experience but I've seen it described several times in threads on here. I believe it is the fact that more skin and area is involved and it needs the same "breaking in" period like the first time. Just remember, a new cup is a whole new ballgame and you have to become the beginner again to learn the DOs and DON'Ts all over. Thankfully, you can draw on previous experiences but the body will behave very much like it is completely new initially.

At least, this is what I think. Even people who stopped for a long time using an upgraded cup size can find they can't resume on it initially (Rafferty is the latest example I know of).

So just like you spelled out.. Take it slowly and adjust to the new setup.

DJ

CHDchest

Thanks - I am still using the M's and having a session of CL on and off in the day for no more than 5 mins at a time. I want to look nice for my cardiology appt next week :)