Growing pains question

brandy215

Starting yesterday, I started having some really sore breast pains. I know pain is good in this game. ;D However, I'm about a week out from my period and know it could be somewhat related to that. But the pains are a lot more severe than they normally are. Is it possible it's a mix of the two? It almost feels like the same sensation as when my milk came in with pregnancy, only they're not really sore to the touch.

P

piccolina

Well hon, don't buy too much into the whole "beauty is pain" thing, when it comes to noogling. It shouldn't hurt when you pump (aside from maybe back pain some people experience, or maybe if you're not padding the rings that would hurt, but I'm talking about your actual breasts), and you have to be careful not to overdo it to avoid any damage. That being said, this last cycle, my breasts were more tender than they normally get from PMS, and this was the first cycle I'd been pumping daily in a long time. I think pumping could cause already sore breasts to feel a little more so.