growth gone away?

jessicaz19

So I started noogling a few weeks ago. It seems like I would have growth but then it went away. When will i see permanent results? I pump atleast an hour a day.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
No one can answer that question as each person is unique in the response to pumping. This is not a "get big quick" project. It takes time and effort as you have to find what encourages your body to grow.

This is very much like trying to pump water from those old style pumps for water wells. You have to pump alot to pull the water to the surface (usually 1+ minutes) and keep pumping to get all the water you want. Patience is the key and just enjoy the process.. don't stress over growth or swelling -- madness lies there.

I've been pumping 10 months and I didn't see anything "stick" until 4th or 5th month and it wasn't much. But I kept at it and I've continued to gain. I can swell to a large C/small D but I have kept to a tightening B for over a month now. I started completely flat -- had to grow to actually look flat since I looked sunken initially. Just keep at it, the "reward" will come.

And be sure to read all you can in the forums... great ideas lying in heaps and you just have to find and read them. :)

DJ

BuxomBoobs

yes, time. But really the only way your going to tell at first is pics... whether you post them or not are the best way to tell.

I don't need them anymore, I went from nothing at all to whooopeee, and so now that I have seen the truth of it, I am not even measuring anymore, cuz "everyday I'm nooglin nooglin" (sung to party rock) ;D