Growth spurt???

xxkeeleyketxx

OK so i have been noogleing for 4weeks now.
I decided not to noogle yesterday to give my boobs a bitof a break ::) as i felt i was putting a lot of strain on them lol
This morning i woke &noogled & MY GOSH i got the largest swelling ever!! My boobs have gone down but they look far larger than yesterday,is this a growth spurt? i keep looking to see if they have gone down more but they havent,fingers crossed they wont.
Has anyone experienced anything similar?? I hope it is a growth spurt,i feel quite sexy today. ;D
xxkeeleyketxx

OptimisticGirl

Well, congrats girl!!!

I myself haven't experienced that, but for me, any thing "larger" is always "better" ;D It's definitely a good sign!!!

Keep on your good work!!! ;D

nilly19

keeley many women have done this to speed up growth..they have noogled for a while and stopped noogling for one or two days, only to come back to noogling and have very good swelling..it happened to me too..it's great, i miss a day once a month lol :D

xxkeeleyketxx

omg its great!! ;D ;D
I think i'm gonna do it once a month 2 hehehe
I need to order the XL's soon to,i'm filling up the large cups in 20minutes now...
Have you used the XL's? I dont know if i'd fit them both on my chest
xxkeeleyketxx

nilly19

i'm fill up the large's completely after 15 mins but those are painful enough..i really dont know how the XL will feel :eek: ..i will have to use optimisticgirl's tip of cutting out the yoga mat. i honestly find though, that if i lie down and cushion my head at an angle, i barely feel the large cups at all..it's only when i'm walking or sitting that i feel like they are hurting me a bit...otherwise it's okay.
oh and also i'm broke for the moment and have got to start saving up for the XL cups ..which i'll probably purchase in 3-4 months :D :D

OptimisticGirl

@ Nilly19,

Hope that helps!! ;D I'm waiting for my L domes, so will soon see if that's work with domes larger than the Medium.

BTW, I will try taking a break this Friday, so I will have all weekend enjoy any improvement I may have ;D. However, the thought of missing 1 NB day makes me feel uncomfortable :( I will turn to be noogleholic very soon ;D

R

Rafferty

Hi, I have the same thing happen to me every time I miss a day or two!! It is unbelievable swelling. I went to Perth Friday and Saturday and didn't take my NB with me as I knew I would never have the time to use it. Well on Sunday after my noogle session I was flabbergasted!! This has happened to me on every occasion where I have missed a few days. I still get good swelling everyday when I do my noogling, but nothing to that extent! Its just a bit confusing though. Should we be taking a few days break and get that massive swelling, or should we still stick with not missing a day? I still plug away with my noogling every day, as I don't want to miss out on any growth whatsoever! Good luck with yours! ;D

Raff

xxkeeleyketxx

I'm going to carry on noogleing & miss a day once a month :)
I don't want to change my routine as this 1 is working just fine for me..
I have posted new pics on my gallery for everyone to see..
xxkeeleyketxx

nilly19

hey keeley, my advice would be to try not to miss a day until you see your growth stalling (which hopefully you wont).
then, just to break the plateau, skip a day and start again.
dont change what's currently working for you ;)
happy nooglingggg

nilly19

Hey optimisticgirl, I'm definitely not a noogleberry doctor (lol), but I don't think it would hurt you to skip a day and start again, you can try that if you like. do you see any swelling after pumping? dont worry honestly, many women on here don't see any growth until many months pass, dont give up :-*

OptimisticGirl

@ Nilly19
I think I see some swelling right after pumping but such swelling doesn't stay long. It's gone just after 5 mins, I guess ;D

I will try skipping 1 day next week (after 4 weeks of pumping) to see if it helps or not ;D If it doesn't, then I will keep pumping continuously! Haven't thought of giving up yet, so don't worry dear ;D

Shygurl1

Hey keeley,

I tried that day break this past saturday, and you were right! When I was pumping, my boobs expanded even further in the domes. My smaller 1---altho at this point it's not that much smaller anymore--is getting close to touching the top of the dome now. Yaaay! Still got some time before I fill them, but I'm making good progress. Haven't measured, but I'm positive I reached the 1" mark (since I started noogling) now.

BTW, I think besides the extra swelling, the break did me some good cause my boobs aren't tender anymore.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi shygirl,
I thought it would take me months to grow out of the medium domes,
i was out of them in 2weeks after filling them up & now my boobs are outgrowing the large.
I'm however still going to use the large for a couple of weeks then order the XL's.
when i start the XL's after a week or so i will do the "1 day break" and see howmuch swelling i can achieve.
Glad to hear that you smaller boob is catching up to your other one,its exciting isn't it??
we r actually growing our boobies!! ;D ;D
i always sleep naked & the first thing ido when i wake up is touch my boobs (almost to make sure they are still bigger) LOL
Next thing i do is go straight to my mirror to av a peek at em (i really cant help it)
they are alot rounder & so bouncy he he he
I love my noogleberry,im married to it!
"I keeley take my noogleberry to be my best friend forever & ever & EVER"

l :D :D :D

Shygurl1

Lol, you are too funny!

Yeah this stuff is really exciting. I thought last year's progress was exciting with PM...boy was I wrong! This time I know for sure that I'll keep growing till I see fit. :p If only I took the plunge last year... But ah well, live and learn! I think I'll take a break each month myself from now on. Doesn't hurt my progress any. :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Well i wish i stumbled across noogleberry before i did brava 6months ago..
that would of saved me over £400 & i would of gained alot more size already as brava is a really slow process!! i feel 2 slap myself sometimes lol brava is a total waste of money!
Like you said tho shygirl,we live & we learn ;)