Hair Dryer Heat?

LISATG

I haven't seen this in any other posts, so thought I would share.

I was thinking about different ways to maintain heat while noogling during my session last night and tried a hair dryer! I was well oiled up around cups to prevent drying out the exposed skin, took the hair dryer and went around each cup several times until they were very warm (not hot!) and it seemed to help, so I am going to add that to my routine. I repeated about every 10 minutes and it seemed to help.

Has anyone else tried this or another method that successfully maintains heat?

Happy growing!
Lisa

J

jennajme

I've used this method on and off for a long while and it does keep them warm...I usually put a t-shirt on and drape it over the top of the cups to hold the heat in... Just be careful that you don't build up to much heat...And just because they are warm doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful of over noogling ...good luck

lovenotbombs

Hi! I do this! In the mornings after I've taken a shower and have my nb on, I'm drying my hair and I also warm up the cups as the same time! Works for me!

LISATG

Great! Glad you have had some success with it! Covering to keep the heat in is a great idea jennajme!
Thanks and continued success!

junjo

Holy crap, excellent idea!!!
I did it now and the pain of my ribs were almost zero and the swelling amazing

Thanks, really ;D

soonenough

LisaTG, when you say you use the hair dryer, do you mean just run over the hair dryer over the cups (outside) until the cups gets heated? My apologies if this is stupid question. I'm trying to picture if I'm to run the hair dryer inside the cups before putting it on, or using the hair dryer outside the cups while the cups are attached to the chest and once the cups get heated up to cover with tshirt to keep the heat sealed? It seems like applying heat helps with swelling.

Junjo, may I ask how using the hair dryer relieves you of rib's pain? I'm asking because I notice that the cups in certain position tend to dig into the rib bones and the pain is a bit excruciating at times that I had to try to lift the cups or deflate completely and move to another position.

Thanks.

LISATG

Hi Soonenough,

Actually a great question! I failed to mention that I do heat the cups prior to putting them on. I also run a washcloth under hot water and put on my breasts just prior to that after massaging. When I put the cups on I take the hair dryer and run it around and over the cups to heat them up comfortably. A t-shirt doesn't work for me, but I have a flannel shirt that I have on and button it up over the cups. Every 5-10 minutes, about my pump and release time I will reheat the cups. I've only been doing this a few days and the results do seem better and comfort seems to have increased also with a bit harder pumps.

Hope that helps!

soonenough

LisaTG, helps a lot. Thanks for the details. It does make sense to apply the heat. I will certainly try this tip but I'm thinking I have to be careful bec. the heat from the hair dryer may actually be too hot on the skin and burn.

LISATG

Hi Soonenough, Yes, that is a concern, but as long as you are lubed up well and direct the heat to the cups you should be fine. I always point the nozzel of the dryer down and toward the ends of the cups to avoid exposed skin. Good luck!

xxbabygirlxx

Sorry, this might be a stupid question, why would heat increase the swelling of the tissue? Wouldn't it take away the moisture, and dry the breasts more? ???

Lily13

Hmm I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think it's because of vasodilation. This means the blood vessels near the surface of the skin are more dilated. More blood to the breasts means more circulation and more swelling. The only reason why I know this much is because this system does not work properly in my body. haha

Hope that helps? :)

xxbabygirlxx

Would this work for girls who have bigger breasts, since there is more fat wouldn't it be harder to reach the blood vessels?
Does it work for you? Do you notice a big difference, when you do and when you don't?

Lily13

Hehe I cannot do it or I feel very sick from the heat. I know many others though say it works very very well. Some have good results noogling in the bathtub!