HappyFunSaks pics

HappyFunSaks

Finally decided to do a gallery. I had no clue my left boob was so much smaller until I wanted to post my 1st pic some time ago. I was mortified so I didn't, I put up a bra pic instead. I used the leftie alot breastfeeding. I'm not really taking much, I think I'm going to cycle progesterone, take 3000mg EPO, zinc and vit E and only topical herbs if any. I will take more pics as I feel swelling and soreness from the progesterone.

Attachments

• index-1.png
    index-1.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 788
  • index-2.png
    index-2.png
    30 KB · Views: 793
  • index-4.png
    index-4.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 784
  • index-3.png
    index-3.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 787

BustyBabe

I really had to look to see the difference! No need to be embarrassed, it's not very noticeable. Good luck on your journey!

SydKait

Looking at your pictures, I honestly couldn't tell much of a difference, if at all.

but pictures will do that. I never knew my breasts were uneven until I took pictures.
thats when I realized I had one giant areola and one small areola, super weird I had never noticed before considering I spend lots of time looking at them in the mirror.

NadiOne

They look even to me. My right boob is smaller than my left, i think all women are at least slightly un even. I think you will get great swelling with those :D I can't wait to see your updates.

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Your pictures are great! Your boobs look about the same to me. Just keep pumping and you will see the results you are looking for. Remember one day at a time... :)

HappyFunSaks

Thanks for the kind words ladies, I need to get those CL to see any progress. I was thinking of buying just one and switching boobs. I am currently using that piston pumping technique. I can see a change in my pecs muscle but not my boobs just yet yet