HappyFunSaks Stats

JaniMouse

Do not dream your life, live your dreams
Hi Happy,

i wish you all the best for your further progress, to get your dream come true :)

HappyFunSaks

Re: HappyFunSaks Stats

These are immediately after pumping.it sure doesn't look like I spent 1 1/2 hours pumping :-[ :'( maybe I better keep poppinh those pills

Attachments

• IMG_20120821_065548.jpg
    IMG_20120821_065548.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20120821_065737.jpg
    IMG_20120821_065737.jpg
    699 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20120821_065709.jpg
    IMG_20120821_065709.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 13

Matt B

Mornin HFS, This takes time hon so don't get discouraged.You might want to look up Dharma's piston pump technique.I think Tank Girl uses it also,so It may help you also.what pills are you taking?

HappyFunSaks

Good morning Matt and Jani
Matt I looked into the piston pump and doing it as we speak. The left pec muscle is weaker, go figure, I piston pumped for 40 minutes and now I'm pumping and holding cause my shoulder got tired.I'm sure it'll be sure tomorrow. I haven't taken my my pills for about 1 1/2 weeks but I take the following:
BOx3, KELP,cycle SP, EPOx3, FISH OILx3, VIT E and C BLEND, ZINC, MAGNESIUM, DAILY MULTI
Also drink protein with Maca.

Jani, I'm still using the larges, but I wanna get the CL.

NadiOne

wow I cant believe you can fit the Larges, you have a lot of breast tissue. ??? breast are so interestin lol

HappyFunSaks

Wow, I didn't think I had alot. they are very mushy and saggy. I still use the larges but fill them pretty quickly. I just used the piston technique by Dharma this morning and I think I could use them a while longer. My right boob fills real quick. If the piston thing don't work I'll gave to upgrade sooner than later.

Matt B

Hi HFS, I don't think it is.I wanted to do that some time ago and Lucy tried but couldn't do it.I just just started a new thread.

Myam

Hi HFS!

Just wanted to let you know : don't get discouraged if you don't have much swelling, it doesn't mean you're not growing!

HappyFunSaks

Had to stop the EPO, I was getting headaches, but I'm going to start again at the start of my cycle. I was taking with flax oil but apparently it kinda competes for the same enzyme for conversion. Yesterday I bought AUMENTI lotion, can't wait til it gets here, don't know if I should keep on with the progesterone, I felt nothing the second time I used it, plus my period was a week early. WTH, might as well use it up.

HappyFunSaks

It's a boon enhancement lotion from the UK. It has volufiline and is supposed to help you gain fat cells wherever you put it on. Hope it works. Google volufiline and you'll get all sort of info. I also bought an eye cream containing haloxyl for dark circle and puffiness. They were both pretty cheap, but it took a good 2weeks or so before it arrived. Has anyone used Love to be Stacked? I'm thinking about buying this or some PM if the Aumenti don't work.

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
hi happy, just wondering how you are progressing :) wishing you the bestest growth and results !!!