Harder, tender breasts?

Questing

Hi everyone, was wondering if you ever experienced sore, hard breasts from noogling?
I've been getting it for a few days mostly on the outer sides of my breasts, and underneath.
I never really got sore breasts before my period as some women describe, but I imagine that this is what it would feel like.
I actually haven't noogled for a couple of days because I don't want to inflame the situation.
Has it got something to do with your breasts adapting to the suction?
Thank you. xo

Teeny Tiny

I've had it happen a lot in the beginning as they were stretching and getting used to noogling, but now I never experience it.

Strumpet

Mine tend to ache a little and stay sore and tender between sessions, although I don't experience hardness. I'm assuming it's normal because I don't get the red dots/purple chest/other side effects of over-noogling.
It kind've reminds me of when my chest used to ache and be tender when it was developing.

itsjust4fun91

I've noticed that this happened to me about 2 weeks out of each cycle and tends to be around the time that I have noticed some growth from noogling. I always assumed that was what it was since my measurements would change then. The first time it was a bit unsettling though. I thought I might be overpumping, but once I noticed a timing to it, I realized it was normal for me.

Mel

P

piccolina

I also have sometimes experienced my breasts being more tender, but like Mel said, it's cyclical and comes at the tail end of my luteal phase. Like you Quest, I didn't have much of a noticeable PMS-type breast tenderness before, but I think the NB just brings it out around that time. Good for you for choosing to take it easy and allowing your tissues a rest. It might be in your case that you are still just adjusting as you said. Hope they feel better soon!