harleygirlflstf pictures!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, harleygirlflstf has asked me to upload her pictures. I have also included some details from her about when the pictures were taken with stats etc. We are very grateful to her for these and well done on your great progress so soon!

Hi Lucy,

It's, harleygirlflstf . I wanted to send you some updated information with some pix so the other forum members know that if you have patience and work a program, you will actually see results! the pix on the 1st poster are of me naked on top and with some with a bra, because I want them to see the actual progress.
My measurements at starting were 30 underbust, 34.5 around bust and 32.5 right under the armpits.

The next set of pix are about 2 weeks or so into my using Purafem .
My measurements were about the same, but I could already start feeling a change in my breasts - they started to tingle and well, feel heavy. The next set of pix are my before and after pix I think one of the first times I started my NB.

The next pix on the second poster were taken about two weeks into my using Purafem and Noogleberry. The final pix were taken yesterday and this morning (same bra on as in the earlier pic to show the difference). the current measurements are 30 underbust, 35.5 around bust and 33 under armpits. So these are my results as it stands in one month and two weeks. I'm still a 34A but am growing out of that size as you can tell.

I know I sent a lot of pix, but I sent that many so all the women could see what happens with time and patience.

Thanks again for all your help!

harleygirlflstf

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,583
  • Publication2.jpg
    Publication2.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,150
  • Publication3.jpg
    Publication3.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,196
really big difference!!!!!!

I was thinking of taking some herbs too.but then i won;t be ale to know which one works.so now I just use noogleberry.

Congrats!!!harley

T

tavia

wow, there really is a big difference in such a short ammount of time , well done hun, x yr breasts have a nice shape to them aswell

harleygirlflstf

Thank you all for the compliments, and I don't plan on being a lurker on here anymore. I'm so excited to have found this place, this system, and a great bunch of people!

I'm very lucky to have found two things for me together that have worked so quickly. I'm very religious about taking my PM every day, twice a day, as recommended, and I use my NB for a minimum of one hour each evening (I work full-time Monday thru Friday). I use it more on the weekends. I've already maxed out my medium domes and have the large set, but because I have such a thin frame I've found that the large domes are too wide at the base. Thank goodness for all the suggestions I've found on other posts to remedy that problem.

Anyway, I wanted to share these pix with all of you. If anyone has any specific questions or anything, please let me know.

MariahsDs

Hi harley,

You take PM everyday? Can you tell me what brand you use and how much you take daily? Have you noticed any other effects by taking it daily?

Great pics BTW! Your boobs have a really great shape to them to begin with and they will look amazing when you are done with NB and PM.

Thanks, Mariah

cleo

Great pics Harleygirl and I agree with the others, nice shaped breasts. You sure you're an A cup though? You look way bigger than that, at least a full B I'd say. I'm a 34B and I'd be more than happy with breasts like yours!! lol. I know pics can be deceiving though. Anyway, keep up the good work. :)

harleygirlflstf

Hey Mariah,

TY for the nice comments - much appreciated. I take the brand Purafem. Yes, I do take it everyday. I don't have a "period" anymore since I had an IUD inserted back in September 2008 (medical reasons - another story for another day, lol), so I don't have to back off for a week or so. Just an FYI to everyone, these capsules are 350mg each - you take two in the morning and two in the evening. I also have the cream and serum that I use in conjunction with the pills. Now, everyone may not respond the way I did, and maybe this dose is too much for some people, but I wouldn't say it has affected me that badly. I do believe it to make your hair and nails healthier (I was blessed with quick growing hair and good nails - so it has made them that much better). I still have breakouts though, but I can't say I can fully blame it on the PM since even though I'm 36, I still have pimples on my face - always have. Oh well. Oh, and I do have several cups of coffee with caffeine every morning and drink red wine every night, so the whole caffeine/alcohol thing doesen't apply to me - I could be a great exception to the rule. For me, the stuff works, just like it said it would. BTW, I've looked at your pix many, many times - you look wonderful!!!!

Cleo,

TY for the nice comments! I did go out and buy two 34B bras last night, just to see how they would fit me hours after I was done noogling. They fit great. So I guess I could be a full 34B, but doing the online measurement thing with one website still put me at an A cup. I guess if it fits, wear it, right? I'll let you all be the judge - what size am I? Or at least what do I look like to you all?

cleo

Harleygirl, when I used the online measurement calculator they told me if that is the correct measurements of my breasts then I do not need to wear a bra!! How demoralising is that!! lol. I must admit I do look more like an A than a B cup but can never fit into one and the B's fit fine (also wear 32C in some styles) so just go by how the bras fit not the online calculator is my advice. Also glad to know that the caffeine and red wine hasn't affected your growth with PM as I've just started PM and am loathe to completely give them up, though I'm trying to limit the red wine to the weekend only!! lol

harleygirlflstf

Cleo, let's just change the old saying that if the shoe fits, wear it to if the bra fits, wear it! I think they are a lot like jeans really. I mean, how many people here have tried on one brand at one size and another brand at the same size to find it's either too small or too big? So if I wear a 34B bra, then that's what I'm gonna be, darn it all, lol. As far as the caffeine/alcohol thing goes, I've read to cut them out as they may negatively affect PM. But I need my java in the morning and my wine in the evening (it relaxes my esophagus - I suffer from a hypersensitive esophagus - means it hurts like heck to eat), and my PM worked just like they said it would. Granted I know each person's body is different but I'm not exactly sure why caffeine or alcohol would make it not work. PM is very much like estrogen, and I used to be on the pill - caffeine nor alcohol affected that either. Can't take the pill anymore because of being Factor V Leiden positive and am on bloodthinners the rest of my life. And another good thing about PM - it doesn't affect that either. My INR is exactly where it should be! So all I can say is try it. you won't know what it will or won't do if you don't.

melons

Harleygirl,

You gotta be kidding :eek: .. you are at least a B or a small C (I repeat at least ;D) and I would kill to have that shape ... even before noogling you have such wonderful shape , you are oh so lucky ;D

I have roughly a 28 inch underbust and 35 inch at bust , but I look nowhere look close to even your pe-noogling pics :-[ , even if I looked like the way you do before noogling , I would have been so damn happy ..

God bless..

luv,
melons

harleygirlflstf

Melons,

Thank you! That is one of the nicest things I've heard. It really means a lot. I should feel blessed for what I do have, and for the most part I do, but you know how it is when one person can say something to shatter your self confidence? Someone did that to me, and it really hurt. I always thought I looked decent. I'm glad I found this place - you are all so wonderful! And melons, don't ever give up. I never thought in a million years that I'd get what I've gained in a month and a half - it feels great!

melons

Hey Sweet Harleygirl,

I feel so much for you and I especially do so more as I myself went through the same thing... You know what dont let anyone fool you like that , trust me you look awesome and nobody can take tht away from you.. The person who told you this did so because he/she knew that you are aware of how good you look and wanted to shatter your confidence.

I can say this because same happnd to me and then later when we patched up the same person told me that he had done it on purpose to make me feel bad deliberately..

So these people know that looking good and knowing that you look good (as that brinngs confidence) is a big power.. and to break that power one definitely need to convince the good looking guy/gal tht you dont so look good or tht great afterall. So dont fall into these traps as I did.. but I do think that it does help as we gather ourselves up and try to look even better..

I bet whoever told you this will now have his jaw dropped , (not tht - this would not have hapnd before noogling..) and above all the person will also know that you are a fighter and a winner :D and that his trap / gimmick did not work !!

Lotsa luv,
melons

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!