Has Anybody Tried Grow Yours?

lexuswoman

I found this online the other day and was wondering if anybody has tried it? $149 seems kinda pricey and the website is very vague about what exactly you'll be doing. They do say that you can do these massages from the privacy of your home as long as you have internet to watch the video. It is something about massaging to stimulate lactation like during pregnancy. I'd be afraid that once I stopped doing it, my breasts would shrink back, maybe even smaller since that's what can happen after lactation after pregnancy. Anybody?

Teeny Tiny

Yes it is designed to induce lactation, and requires maintenance massaging to keep the size you gain. Basically, to grow with this program and stay the size you gain you will be lactating for the rest of your life, or as long as you follow their program instructions I believe. While lactation does cause an increase in size, if you lose control of the lactation you could end up dealing with embarrassing leaking nipples, and there's always the dreaded clogged duct issue you could have to deal with, which from what I've heard is a very painful experience. I was looking into a program that involved inducing lactation before, but this one sounds like it just involves doing massages twice a day or so. The last program I checked out actually involved nipple stimulation by having a person (husband or boyfriend) suck on the nipples as a baby would during the feeding process as many as 4-8 times a day, which can be difficult to follow. Then you also have to deal with the possible leaking breasts if you end up inducing full lactation, which can be embarrassing in certain situations, especially if you have no children, or their all off the bottle. Then like I said there is always the possibility of developing a clogged duct, or more than one which I hear can be a very painful situation. Then on top of all that if full lactation occurs some have the issue I do, where their spouse (partner) is lactose intolerant like my hubby is. I don't want to make him have to deal with the side affects of the lactose in breast milk just to have larger breasts, I'll stick with noogling first.

lexuswoman

Thanks for your reply, that program sounds really gross. The last thing I need is milk leaking out of my breasts. And, I don't have children and won't be having any. Glad I asked first, you just saved me $149. I felt like whatever this involved, you had to keep doing it in order to maintain your size. The last thing I need is a complication that required medical attention. I read on another forum about a girl having problems due to the increase in prolactin. Not for me. Thanks for your post!

C

chloespeaks

yuck. is all i can say. if this is what i think it is.

and i'm a mama who breastfed for 6 months. while some women do grow huge size increases when lactating, others actually do not (like me who went from an AA to a large B and then exactly back again). also, most who do grow to lactate lose alot firmness and size when they stopped breastfeeding. trust me, i know alot of moms who talk about this. and, despite my larger size, while i was using them for breastfeeding took away all eroticism from this area of my body from the easily leaking breasts to the clogged ducts if the milk is not emptied regularly.

and...don't forget about the dark veins and dark nipples that happen when the breasts are in their lactation stage. some people don't mind but most women (and men, except those 'into' lactation) find them unttractive. if all of this does seem attractive, by all means go for it.

bikerlady

Yes I did try the Grow Yours program.
It is a massage program that is intended to induce partial lactation. A reduced amount of massage would be needed for maintenance ongoing.
It did not work for me, although that might be due to being in the beginning of menopause.
They did however refund my money which I was pleasantly surprised about.
I AM having success with noogleberry although it is slow.