Has Anybody Tried This? Battery Powered Pump

lexuswoman

I've been lurking around here for several years and tried to Noogle off and on but my biggest problem was getting the cups to stay on my chest. I needed the XL cups and I tried foam rings, no foam rings, camper tape, lube, no lube, bio-oil, olive oil, cocoa butter, you name it, I probably tried it. I am now thinking about buying the Bosom Beauty 2012ic with battery powered pump. I see the pump is also sold separately and I was wondering if anybody out has tried using something like that with the Noogleberry cups? Here's a link to it:

http://www.gismostore.com/control-unit--fits-all-sysstems.html

Any thoughts, please chime in, especially James!

James

Thanks for the vote of confidence for my opinion.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any specifications for the pump on the web site. How powerful is it, what is its maximum vacuum capability. How loud is it. I assume it is battery operated, how long do the batteries last. What kind of batteries? But it does look like it is simple to use and I would think it should work with both BB and Noogleberry domes. I say go for it! Then you can tell us how well it works.

lexuswoman

Absolutely James! I definitely value your opinion. I don't anything about the pump, except I've chatted with a girl at Breast Nexus who has the unit and she says sometimes she has to dial down the pressure because it can too much suction. She also said it does go thru batteries fairly often, but using rechargeable batteries is what some do. I think the only reason I brainstormed this is a while back, I remember a battery powered pump was in the works with Noogleberry and this is new from Bosom Beauty. Their old unit had to plug into the wall and and was noise and heavy. Apparently with this, you put on the cups, set the pressure and you can move about freely. But, thanks again for your input, I'm planning to get the device here shortly!

Lex

lexuswoman

I just got my Bosom Beauty 2012ic in the mail yesterday and will be testing it out tonight. Its like the Noogleberry in that you wear breast cups, the only difference is its a bit more pricey, but comes with a vacuum pump that can run off batteries or a small power cord. I got the one with the padded cups. So, I'm hoping this might be thing for me. Also, from what the instructions say, you only do a 30 min session each day. But of course as we know, there's no one size fits all recipe when it comes to breast enlargement. Talk about fast shipping - it shipped out Monday or Tuesday evening from the UK via Fed Ex and I got it yesterday. I'm in Texas, so that was pretty fast shipping. So, wish me luck!

Lex :-*

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I would love to hear your experiences with an electric pump. There are a few people around here using some form of an electric pump and seem happy with it (a few have gotten surprising results too). I have been considering an electric as well since a hand pump is starting to be a PITA (lots to pump on CLs and XLs).

DJ

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi
I've got a good design for a robust electric pump which has plenty of power - current version up to 7 inHg but could go higher if XXXXL people need that (not had a suitable subject to test at that level). There's a computer module with a high grade sensor and the rest of the job is just adding the pump, pipes and valves and anchoring to a baseboard. Component costs are a little over 100GBP - less than 200 dollars - I dont like the idea of shipping out of the UK as its relatively heavy and if I'm shipping to someone without some practical skills it could be difficult to support from over here. But if someone wants to set up and build some in North America I can supply the electronics, design and spec. - PM me, or I can discuss more on here.
My demo video here -
http://37.187.111.51/tp/devicedem.html
It is mains power only as the vacuum pump itself is quite a hungry beast. You can use long silicon tubing for freedom though - I have a video of me doing the ironing while using the device but I'm shy about putting it on public forum

Best wishes to all,
A

lexuswoman

I opened the box Friday night and found out the domes are too big. my problem is that I have a narrow ribcage with low bodyfat and although I needed the depth of the XL domes, they just won't seal up (same problem I had with Noogleberry cups), so I've gotta return the XL's back to the UK, hope the USPS shipping isn't super expensive and then get them exchanged. I've been in communication from someone from the company who is fine with exchanging them for me. Because I had been chatting with someone on breast nexus who has the same unit and she talked about the suction being so strong she had to dial it down in the beginning...well, I sat there Fri night with the little pump, pumping again and absolutely nothing happening. I also tested the pump and could feel suction and the rep from the company said all pumps are tested before going out. The problem with these domes, as well as Noogleberry is that they are round shaped, the only dome I've had good luck with was Brava and those were more oval shaped with a large cushioned rim that sat on the chest. I don't like the people at Brava and don't want to spend the money on their domes either. You have to have already purchased one of their sets in order to buy replacement domes and then after that you're only limited to 3 dome purchases. So, a little setback, but I hope the large's solve my problem.

lexuswoman

Ariadne-

Have you contacted Lucy or someone at Noogleberry for further testing on your pump prototype? I'm sure a lot of people out there would prefer that to the handpump.