Has anyone had any Hip Growth (Widening) through PM

noogleberry1

Hey Guys, I have just started PM and wondered if anyone has had any hip growth from it (widening).... That is a good thing for me by the way... Or has anyone got any suggestions on what may work?
Thank you lovelies ;)

jnorton22002

Hi LA,

You can go on the site" sirensofhollywood.com" there you will find a product called WONDER WOMAN. Check it out. Mama ordered some, haven't gotten it yet though

Hugs Mam :-* :-* :-* :-*a J

P

piccolina

Interesting! I thought I had heard that Maca can increase your hips, and it looks like that's the main ingredient in Wonder Woman. That "Girls Love Curves" supplement SOUNDS like exactly what I would need (for underweight girls lacking fat in the right places), but looking at the ingredients it just seems like your typical NBE mash-up of herbs... and I'm trying to stay away from PM and all the rest for now. Darn. WW contains PM too so that's out. But I might order some maca from another site.

jnorton22002

Hi Pic,

I had contact with some one by the name of Kimberly at Sirens of Hollywood. She said that yes there is PM in Wonder woman and Curves, but not to amount that might be bad. I have to concern myself with that also as I don't want to overload on estrogen. That wouldn't be good. I think it might be ok for you, but in the end, that is entirely up to you my dear

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

32DoubleDz

I've actually tried GLC for 3 months. It did not work for me at all. I got no growth nowhere, instead I got acne. But a few girls have had success with it. Breast growth and bum growth. They have a forum for it girlslovecurves.lefora.com. I've also tried PM for breast enhancement. Unfortunately it gave me acne as well. The acne came faster and stronger than with GLC. I think the PM in the GLC is what gave me acne just not as much because it was a lower dose. But I still didn't get any growth anywhere. I'm taking maca in the powder form now brand name Navitas. It hasn't given me growth in the bum yet but I'm not exercising that much either. You must do butt exercises (squats and such) while on maca. I like the maca because it completely alleviates my cramping during my cycle which I used to get really badly.
I hope you find something that works for you =)

noogleberry1

Hey ladies

I do take maca, I wanted to take it to get a bigger butt, and it does work, although I do weight training butt exercises twice a week to make it work, and so it took about 8 months to grow two inches around my hips... but all went to my butt. But it made a big difference...

I want to curve out more from the hips, I wonder maybe if there are exercises for that.. I did speak to Kimberly quite a few months ago the founder of GLCs, she has videos on you tube of all her stages in her journey, she is very honest, she is developing new products all the time, but I am still to try any.

Iam on 1000mg daily of PM at the mo and its been a week and Ive seen a change up top I hope it makes changes on my hips too! :)

@piccolina, do you not want to take herbs at all doll? have you had any bad reactons with them?.. I know there are herbal creams also for a bigger bum

Devi

Hi All,

I just purchased my NB and am excited to try it out. Actually tried it for about 45 minutes last nite and still feel slightly swollen today. That's a good sign.
I have tried all the herbs and PM as well - and they all give me a bigger butt and the PM is awful for messing with my period - I get awful bloating and weight gain with these estrogenic types of herbs so i won't be taking any of them. I thought I might try B.O but it makes sense to me that this will cause the same kind of estrogen dominance as the other herbs did, so it's not for me. My breasts respond well to massage so I will do that too.
I have also tried Maca, but not for breast growth - and noticed right away it made my hips bigger - so I am also staying away from it except for right before my period I'll take some, because I find it lessens my pms symptoms and cramping. I don't need a bigger butt!