Has anyone tried Pueraria Mirifica?

C

cbalassone

Hi all! I'm new to the NB world (in fact, I am waiting to receive mine. Can't wait to try it out!). I've been doing Brava for 10 weeks with some minimal results; NB sounds like a dream come true.

I'm hearing a lot about a phytoestrogen called Pueraria Mirifica that's supposed to dramatically increase breast size and am wondering if anyone has tried it? If so, did it work?

K

kultzu

Hi cbalassone,

Have a look on Eve's forum (network54). http://www.breastnexus.com/. They have topic for PM. Hope this helps. By the way, I have not used anything else but NB so I couldn't give opinion on the PM :D.

Kultzu

K

KT

Hi there -

Yes, I have been on pueraria mirifica for about three months. I have noticed no discernible difference whatsoever. I get far greater results from NB - I'm going to quit the pueraria mirifica as soon as I finish the bottle and I will NOT be renewing it.

Just my two cents.

Anastasia916

When dealing with herbs it's all individual, I agree with Kultzu, check out Eve's forum, they have plenty of topics on herbs, pumps, hormones and more. I am also on the BE board which discusses alot of the herbs. http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi I take a few herbs in capsule form daily and I also put herb extracts in lotion and massage with it before pumping. I am not sure if it's the herbs or the pump that is working individually or if it's the combination of the two. But I have tried many things for breast enhancement the past 3 1/2 years, and so far with the herbs I take and noogling I gained a 1/2 inch in my bust measurement. They are rounder, firmer, bouncier etc. Only other product I took that gave me any growth was a gum product I took for 6 months, in the first 2 months I gained 2 inches nothing after that but I maintained the 2 inch growth and it hasn't gone down yet and that was last year that I took that product. I took a 6 month break then started the herbs, I started noogling after a couple weeks of being on the herbs. Hope this helps, but remember anything herbal is individual what may work for one person won't for another, seem noogling works for everyone though.

K

KT

Anastasia, what was the gum product that you had such success with?

J

jellyDeeeee

deear girls as Im sure many of you agree ! therr is no quick fix for permanent boob growth !!!!! accept a boob job! and that could be detrimental to health and the precious boobs!

Pm helped give density to my boobs a bit of fullness but no such thing as several cup sizes etc.... this is just my exp!! the herbs also helped but also gained weight !!

I think its good to experiment with one at a time for at least a month possibly 2 because if ytou do get either a p[osative or negative effect and you were taking more than one you wouldnt know which one. !!!

again I take pm regularly as if helps menopause symptoms and it helps skin hair nails hair etc... but noogleberry is what really gave my boobs the noticible edge I needed love JellyDee.......................

Anastasia916

I took Zoft gum KT, a friend of mine took it and went from an A to a C, a 36C, she started a 32A. So I tried it, did get the 2 inches but no where near the results she did. Zoft is made by Breast Success. Breast Success is a pill product where as Zoft is gum. Now I will say the gum is an acquired taste, it has a mint flavor and I know not everyone likes mint, but I'd say after 3 months of chewing everyday it got boring, but I stuck with it till I ran out after 6 months. I'm a regular gum chewer but normally I change up flavors of what I chew lol. And I don't chew as much as I was when I was taking the product. I started out chewing 2 pieces a day for 2 or 3 weeks then moved up to 4 a day for a couple weeks, then took 6 pieces a day for the rest. It's expensive on their regular site and a 6 month supply from there goes by only taking 2 a day. You can go up to 6 a day with the gum. So I ordered mine on ebay mainly, my friend gave me a left over month supply she had. But right now with taking the herbs I do I'm spending a good couple hundred every few months. But if it works it's worth it I say. Btw if you search Zoft gum, you gotta search Zoft breast enhancement gum, they make other kinds, they make one for menopause, one for weight loss, one for mean for vitality, one to stop smoking I believe and others. I only have experience with the breast enhancement one though. 2 inches didn't take me up a cup size but it gave me the confidence to continue with BE.

M

Mumma Bear

I've been taking PM since last November (?) and it has definitely helped me. The noogling does the majority of the work, but I think the PM really helps support that growth. I ended up stopping the internal PM as it upset my stomach a bit, made my thighs a little bigger and seemed to depress me a fair bit. However, I'm still using it topically with no bad side effects. Very recently I've started spraying the tincture I use on my breasts also under the tongue - so it's an internal dose, but goes straight into the bloodstream rather than the digestive system. I haven't had the bad side effects yet, so this seems like a much better way for me to take it. It could be a coincidence, but I have also had a much bigger growth spurt than normal during my current luteal phase now.

Rachiex

Mumma Bear - that's great to hear that you think it is giving you a boost. I was really going to go for PM before I heard it makes thighs bigger but I think I may follow your plan and apply it topically (my thighs are too big anyways!)

x x x x

Anastasia916

I take Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Wild Yam, Evening Primrose Oil, and Flaxseed oil, I also drink 8 oz of soymilk a day, take a multivitamin, and I drink a protein shake once a day. I mixed in EPO (evening primrose oil) and fennel seed extract into lotion and I massage with it before pumping. My entire routine I do and the amounts of herbs is here http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=4465 I think the combination of everything is what works for me, but noogling does the majority of it.

Rachiex

Thanks for that - I did go on the boards like Eve's forum and the BE board when I started noogling. Waxingmoon is an expert and I have bookmarked lots of her stuff to try (when I have get a minute to read them!) I have thyroid disease (underactive) so I have to be careful with what I take and make sure I check it all with my doctor and I need to read up on this before I get started on reading up on the BE programmes - wish there was a little more time in the day!

It love all the different forums - there is so much info out there - I will have to put aside a few hours one day and read up!

Must go open my package - I think it's the new noogleberry machine for me to test out!! ;D

x x xx x

brielle

true, some herbs make others gain weight and get skin allergies such as acne. i envy those who are lucky with herbs
but PM is supposed to be a strong one but you gota keep taking it