Has anyone used Brava and NB at the same time?

WillGrowBBs

someone brought this up in my last post so i'm curious if anyone else has tried and had good resulst. I'm doing Brava right now b/c I'm post fat transfer and have to do brava at least 3 months for the fat to stay.

I've been thinking about noogling after the 3 months, but someone mentioned using NB with the Brava domes.

Has anyone tried and had good results?

What about doing Brava for 10 hours and then following up with an hour NB session with NB domes?

just curious.

bexy

oh wow! did you have cell enriched transfer ( or whatever it is? )

the NB doesnt work for me and i need to look at other options. I was thinking of getting the bossom beauty and trying that maybe along witht the NB, I guess its not halm using brava and then a bit of NB, but i duno what is too much? is the brava working for you, how long have you been using it for?

lexuswoman

Rupert,

I have a Brava and in my opinion its so much more comfortable than the nb. The domes have these big cushioned silicone rings, of course if you're allergic to silicone, its going to be a problem, but the domes are very comfortable to wear. I have no problems putting them on and they have an adhesive surface, so it helps them stay on your skin. With the nb, I can't even get the domes to seal up without the foam rings, but it messed up my skin the last time I tried. Otherwise, they just keep farting off and won't even stay on my chest. I don't know about using Brava and nb at the same time, I think that might be overdoing it. I think it would be better to do one or the other, then maybe alternate every other day or every other week. Just my thoughts.

Y

yourcuties

I have used the brava domes with the nb hand pump and got amazing results!

I also think doing nb after yr brava session would def b worth a try!!!

If u give these options a go, let us know how yr doing :)

WillGrowBBs

I just posted something similar to this question a few minutes ago - before I read my replies to this post - so sorry for the duplicate info.

To all who inquired - I am now using the NB pump with the Brava domes and I am getting awesome swelling. But a few days I overpumped my smaller breast and it was like the breast kind of died, it was less full, smaller, not swelling as much.

So I backed off the NB pump for a while and started using Brava's smart box system again, but teh swelling was so much less and also uneven, I went back tot he NB pump.

I will say this - whether it's the NB pump or the Brava smart box I get swelling every time, And over time, the swelling is lasting longer and longer. The NB pump gives me bigger swelling and more quicly but the smart box will do its job as well if given teh time.

As of now, I am retaining swelling for at least 15 hours, but only after following an overnight Brava session but after those 15 hours ar eup I am back to where I was with maybe just a teeny tiniest bit of possibly retained growth.

My exp after my overnight brava session is this (which is about 12 hours) - I wake up to C sometiem small D cups that I keep for about five to six hours and then the parties over. I will slowly deflate to various b cup sizes. After about 18 hours i am back to an A cup.

I think this system is working alittle bit but it's really hard to say. I do use the NB domes from time to time and I will say this - after using Brava for these past 3 to 4 months, I can actually get decent NB swelling now in about an hour. Before Brava I couldn't get hardly any NB swelling.

Anyway, I can't say that this method is going to work but I am enjoying being that beautiful c cup for at least a few hours a day. My bf likes it too!

the Brava domes are defintely more comfy for longer wear.

As for my asymmetry, I pump the left breast a lilttle then tie a rubber band on the tubing. then I pump the smaller right breast throughout the nite until it's the same sizze as the left and then air lock iwth a rubber band. this will give me even breast in teh morning.

for those not responding to NB - if you can get some cheap brava domes off of ebay and have the NB pump it's worth a try. it seems to be workign for me - as far as retained swelling. Permanent growth is another story. It will also make the NB domes easier to fill up if you ever decide to use them again or at the same time.

Also, since I had damaged breast tisesue in one breast to start with any NBE method has been difficult for me - the Brava/NB combo seems to be the only things giving me at least temporary results.

I will do this for a while before considing a surgical solution. Good luck to you all - hope you achieve your booby dreams!

lexuswoman

Hi,

I totally agree with you about the Brava domes, I think they're much more comfy for longer use, plus I don't have the farting problem because between the soft silicone rim and the tackiness, they stay adhered better while pumping. Did you over pump using the Brava dome and did it get damaged? Do you have any problems with the nipple/areola getting larger? I've taken a semi-break from brava and nb until I can find a way to secure my areolas so they don't get any bigger. I tried bandaids and tape, but when I started pumping they just popped right off. I also hadn't been getting that great of swelling anymore, as soon as I'd take off the domes, my areolas would pucker up and make my boobs look smaller. I felt like maybe they needed a rest and I wasn't even wearing the thing for 10 hours a day. I don't know what I"m going to do next. Don't give up. Have you ever heard of the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery program (www.breastenlargementvideo.com)? I've been doing it since Jan and have grown an inch, basically without noogling, brava or supplements. I recently started massaging fenugreek into my breasts at night just to kick things up a notch, but I'd say most of my growth came from this program and massage. Before you resort to surgery, check out the program and the results of the women who used it. Good luck to you!

Lexus :D

bexy

thats a great idea about using the brava cups with the NB pump, I cant afford the brava system, this seems the way forwards.

you can make a home made nipple stopper ( fiddly im still trying to get the hang of it. ) so that your nipples dont get irritated or swell.