Has anyone used brava domes and an air clamp to snoogle?

mochaccino

Does it really stay on all night or do you still have to wake up to top it off? How many hours does the seal usually last? Do you have to pump really hard to get them to stay on for several hours? I tried snoogling ages ago but it didn't work out. I had to pump really hard to get them to stay on for a maximum of 3 hours. By the time I woke up I felt like I had hardly gotten any real sleep and my boobs looked like a war zone. Unless the Brava domes will make it MUCH easier I don't think I'll bother buying them unless I can get an entire brava system.

lexuswoman

That's exactly how I used my Brava, I didn't have the smartbox, I would just manually suction the air out of the domes with my breath and clip it off with a large binder clip (some have used clothespins or bobby pins). I think it works better when the domes are newer and more sticky, but even with older domes, you can still get a seal. About the most I could wear the Brava would be around 3 hours or so and even though the domes are more comfortable, it was hard for me to sleep on my back.

Oh, and the girl who sold the airlocks, her name was April, but she hasn't had any for sale in a long, long time. I think Brava even tried to sue her because she used their name in her product. Most people agreed that it wasn't worth the $95 for some plastic tubing with a lock at the end. Noogleberry makes their own airlock if you're interested, but I don't know if its compatible with brava domes.

mochaccino

I meant the name of the girl who attached Brava cups to her NB. Actually, everything you just said confirms that I need both the smart box and the cups for sleeping. I guess Ill have to wait for another well-priced brava to appear on ebay.