has anyone used noogleberry with brava?

joyful

Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum and am interested in buying the noogleberry. Am presently using the brava system for the seventh week.... am very surprised because till now all the swelling seems to be gone by the eve.....I am a b cup so I am not that small.... also I breastfed for a number of years so I should respond faster....or ... maybe there is a little growth ::) and I cannot notice it yet.

I am getting the impression that the noogleberry might get more results ... or else if I combine it with the brava I might have a better result.

Any help and suggestions regarding my present situation that is no result till now with brava and how I can use noogleberry.

It seems this forum is full of helpful successful users so I thought it might be helpful to ask.

Thanks

katieb

I started off using Brava overnight and giving a little boost with an hour Noogling session in the evening. I had to stop using the Brava system after about 8 weeks as the padding on the domes had lost its stickiness and I was losing suction every 30 minutes or so overnight and being kept awake by the alarm. I have seen more impressing swelling with NB than with Brava but the swelling seemed to hang around longer with the Brava system. I was getting great results using the two together but just couldn't cope with the lack of sleep any longer.

HTH - good luck with your booby growing

joyful

Thanks dear,

How long does it last with noogleberry and can you go out with the domes of noogleberry? Was thinking of using brava for the night or when at home and when going to work use the noogleberry. Thanks

that1spaztichik

The noogle domes are quite large, especially in the larger sizes...it would be quite obvious you were up to something beneath your shirt!