Has NB increased your self-esteem/confidence?

PetiteNShy

Hey fellow nooglers,
I know a lot of us, myself included, are noogling because we feel like our breasts are inadequate or too small and it effects our self-esteem/confidence. I often wonder if when I reach my goal or at least grow a cup size if I will actually have the more positive body image I've been hoping for. So I'm wondering, for NB users who have reached their goals or seen substantial growth, do you feel that your Noogleberry results have given you more confidence or helped with low self-esteem? I hope this isn't too personal of a question and would really appreciate some responses. Thanks guys :)

-PetiteNShy

Lily13

Good timing on this post. I posted on my pic thread, that yes my confidence is indeed better!! I still want more of course. I am dying to have that cleavage line in a bra, but to be honest, I am pretty content. :)

0xducesax0

I haven't gotten great results yet but even the fact that I noogle gives me confidence. I've learned to love my breasts because deep down I know they're growing and heck I have a good shape so why not be happy? They may be small but I always treat them as 'my boobs have potential' :)

Strumpet

I think noogling really helps you to know and be comfortable with your breasts, because of all the time you spend with them (LOL) and posting pictures and getting feedback and this and that. People on this forum are really supportive, so you get out of your head-place where you tell yourself your breasts are ugly, flat, inadequate, etcetera. Although I do think not seeing progress, especially when it seems like others are progressing, can hurt self esteem instead of help. That's part of why I had to stop at 10 months no change. x]

amelie

Yes I think noogling has increased my self esteem a lot, but then I started out with completely deflated boobs from breastfeeding. It´s just awesome to see that it is possible to improve the size and shape of your breasts, and not just resign yourself to what you ended up with or resort to surgery!

I´ve also become more enthousiastic about trying on new bras, before I would just wear anything because I thought my nice boob days were over, lol.

Of course, I´m not even close to my goal and I´m not ready to go flashing my boobs, but I think those little improvements (like feeling they are a bit fuller and look rounder) have done a lot for my self confidence.

S

sissy2345

Absolutely, yes! I was also deflated from breastfeeding and weight loss. It's taken a while with all my ups and downs, but so worth it to finally have round full breasts.

To those who seem discouraged or don't think they have results, I would say don't give up. If you are willing to put in the time, you will eventually get results.