Have been noogling for 2 years!!

mgslld

Hi all,

Haven't been on for awhile. Great to see all these new faces. Anyways I have been googling for a
good 2 years. I have noticed an inch growth. Haven't been doing it consistent, say maybe a couple times
a week for an hour. I have read alot of you use Maca and other herbal remedies. I really don't want to
resort to such herbs, but if it is guaranteed I might consider.

I only get swelling for an hour and then it disappears. I want what you all have wonderful swelling
that lasts all day. Please someone tell me what am I doing wrong. Looking for top fulling breast advice too.

I will post pic's soon

Thank you in advance.

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Hello and welcome back GIGI, I had that same issue the swelling wouldnt stay but im in a different boat than most girls :) , but keep on a routine and eat and drink healthy massage daily and keep at them girls and they will grow for sure! They just need some of that TLC ;) Good luck!!

SydKait

Perhaps try longer noogling sessions with a little bit of the pump and release method added in. That is what has helped me anyways.

Your progress is really encouraging by the way.
The fact that you don't noogle much, but still got significant growth from it is really neat.
Impressive :D keep it up!

mgslld

Thanks all for your responses. I have tried the release and hold doesn't work. I will be trying the chi massage that
everyone here is talking about and see how that works. I am 130 pound's, 5"5. breast fed 5 babies, oh and by the way
I am 39 years old. My boobage size before I started was a empty B34 and now I have filled in a C32, which I am excited about, but only with
swelling. I wonder how long I have to noogle to get permanent results. Sometimes so frustrating how badly I want to be a D size so bad!!

Good luck to all and big boobie dust to all!! Back to noogling ;)