Have you heard of Foligen Cream for eyelash growth?

soonenough

Read the reviews on amazon.com, and wondering if there are any other users who experience good lash growth. Husband's lashes are longer than mine, and at least I want to have half his lashes' length. THe other products are too expensive, and can't really guarantee permanent results.

Thanks.

if you want a lash growing product, use MD lash factor. I have never seen a product working so well, so quickly and on so many people, my dermatologist recommended it to me and it has worked for me, my aunt, a couple of my friends, my dermatologist (she wasnt the one who was actually selling it, she was also a customer) and also worked on many her of customers. i loved it :) I have used it for a week ONLY so far and I already can see growth

EDIT: Sorry, I meant MD Lash Factor is the brand name and the product name is MD Lash Conditioner

Strumpet

I've never really heard of Folligen cream for lash growth, to be honest. I'm going through the amazon reviews and if it worked for them, it might be worth a shot. Rapidlash has a pretty strong following, and it runs ~ $26 but sometimes you can get it cheaper. I've also heard that people did well just with castor oil, which is obviously a lot cheaper.

soonenough

Tatiana673, I'm sure going to check on MD lash factor.

Strumpet, Rapidlash at $26 is not bad at all. You know I've heard too of castor oil, and I think I have a bottle around the house somewhere. I also read that plain Vaseline applied on the lashes helps with growth. But isn't Vaseline to thick? I'll wake up and won't be able to see through that grease.

I grew my eyelashes maybe by 2 mm when I was taking MSM, but still not anywhere near the eyelashes length of husband and kids, and they are Asian. Theirs is so dark, black, thick and full, and long. I trimmed mine when I was 16, following the tip of a friend, and my eyelashes grew back.

Thanks so much. I'll report on the progress when I get these products.

secret

soonenough said:

Strumpet, Rapidlash at $26 is not bad at all. You know I've heard too of castor oil, and I think I have a bottle around the house somewhere. I also read that plain Vaseline applied on the lashes helps with growth. But isn't Vaseline to thick? I'll wake up and won't be able to see through that grease.

I grew my eyelashes maybe by 2 mm when I was taking MSM, but still not anywhere near the eyelashes length of husband and kids, and they are Asian. Theirs is so dark, black, thick and full, and long. I trimmed mine when I was 16, following the tip of a friend, and my eyelashes grew back.

Thanks so much. I'll report on the progress when I get these products.

where you get your Rapidlash for $26 you kidding i got it for 60, but yes this product WORKS but it does take time. I love this product and i got growth from it and i loveee it :DDD

Strumpet

It's listed on amazon for that price, secret. Maybe it's not legit but it's one of the best-selling products on the site?

secret

Strumpet said:
It's listed on amazon for that price, secret. Maybe it's not legit but it's one of the best-selling products on the site?

sweet Thank you strumpet :) , i am running out of it i need a new one :DDD so happy

Strumpet

secret said:
:( i failed to find it, all i see is books.

http://www.amazon.com/International-Research-Rapidlash-Enhancing-0-1-fluid/dp/B002WTC38O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299704285&sr=8-1

soonenough said:

The product is expensive, I must give it to it. But it was formulated by a physician and to be quite frank, i was afraid to buy it at first. i was afraid to spend money on an expensive product that wont work. All my friends said it did, but i was a bit hesitant. Now as I see the results, I so do not regret spending the money:)
I have heard the bad reviews on rapidlash though. the reason why i went for the expensive product.

Lily13

Strumpet said:
http://www.amazon.com/International-Research-Rapidlash-Enhancing-0-1-fluid/dp/B002WTC38O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299704285&sr=8-1

wow the reviews and before&after pics seem really compelling. My entire family has crazy long eyelashes, otherwise I'd totally try this out. :)

xoxojenny

I've been using Careprost (generic Latisse) for the past two years and I love it so much :-* I don't know what I would do without it. I love having long lashes! It really opens up my eyes. I get it for $10 a bottle (compare to >$100 for Latisse) from alldaychemist.com It is an Indian company so shipping is expensive but I've always been pleased with all the products I buy. Many gals around the web also order from there.