Heat and Noogling

H

hopefulgurl

Hi everyone!

Sorry I havent been a very active member lately (super busy and will be until end of December), but I have been noogling consistently. Today I tried something new and got great swelling. Im not sure if this has already been discussed on the forum. Anyway, I used a "magic bag" like heating bag http://www.magicbag.com/magic-bag-extended/. I was using two large cups and just placed it across the top of the cups to heat my breasts while I pumped. I only thought of it because I was really cold (I live in Canada and winter is definitely around the corner). Anyway it gave me great swelling!

I actually made a homemade version "magic bag". I use it mostly for my neck... I just took a large new sock and filled it with rice, then tied a knot in the top. Microwave it for 3 minutes and it's great! I've had mine for a while now, so they are reusable so long as you don't get it wet!

Anyway, just thought I would share with everyone!

Strumpet

I've heard of heat helping with breast growth before, that's a really interesting technique!
I might try it, lately noogling's been really cold lately. :D
Thanks for the tip.

Joja

I'm scared the cups would start melting or something. I lotion up & use a heating pad first then noogle

melons

hey hopefulgrl,

thanks for sharing , how much is the temperature tht you set inthe microwave ?

and do u hve to keep reheating it several times while you pump? or just heating it once does it ?

also to clarify do you keep the sock inside the domes and on top of your breasts while pumping ?

-melons

H

hopefulgurl

Hi!

Joja- I don't think it will melt the cups (I never heat it hotter than I can comfortably endure on my skin!) The cups get warm, but not supper hot!

Melons- My microwave is crap, so I put it in for 3 minutes at the highest setting, for a normal mirowave you might want to try 2 minutes (I dont think it is a problem if you over heat as long as wait for it to cool down before using it). I only heat mine once, I only do 30 minutes sessions though. So if you find it is cooling down you could always re-heat it. The sock I use is really large (knee-high) so I can lay it across the tops of the cups (not inside). It stays nicely if you are sitting, but if you are moving around it would definitely fall off.

Hope this information helps! Goodluck!

melons

Thanks hopefulgrl,

Do you think it wud be a better idea to put the sock/heating pad on breasts instead of the cups ?

melons

Teeny Tiny

Another way of heating i found works is to soak in a nice hot tub or jacuzzi for a while and then put them on. I took a nice relaxing bubble bath the other day, soaked up the hot water for about 15 minutes, then put the domes on and submerged them the best I could for about 45 minutes. Had a nice relaxing hour long hot bubble bath/noogle session. I was nice and relaxed and swollen when I got done, so if you have the time try it and pamper yourself while achieving some awesome swelling. ;) :D ;D

Stella

Thanks Teeny, for giving me a reason to take a bath! That sounds great. Did you have to put lotion or something on or did the water/bubble bath keep the domes on? I wonder if putting some kind of oil in your bathwater would help.

J

Joan_CD

Yes teeny, did you have to do anything or did the soapy water give you suction. I am dying to try this out. Maybe some candles, soft music and my noogle. Gee, the only thing better would be a strong stream of water aimed at.... Um... Never mind. ;)

Teeny Tiny

Sorry ladies, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to respond to any questions until now. I used a lot of bubble bath in my bath water the first time and didn't have any problem with suction. Another time I used cocoa butter with vitamin E oil and gave them a good massage before getting in the tub and the oil sort of stayed on even in the water and helped the suction even more. I've never really had an issue with suction with the domes without any lubrication at all, I always use some cocoa butter lotion to massage them and get them moist and ready for noogling, but there are times that I will noogle without adding any extra lotion after the massage. Guess I'm just lucky to be able to get suction under almost any circumstances. One thing I would suggest would be to massage them while soaking in the hot water for 5-15 minutes, then if needed pat them dry with a towel, smear on some lotion, put the domes on, then submerge them under the hot water for however long you want to. Once they're on all that should be needed if at all is topping off the suction from time to time. Hope this helps you out Joan and Stella.

Hey Joan, how have you been doing? Hope all is well. ;) :D ;D :-*

J

Joan_CD

Hiya Teeny!!!

I'm doing ok. I hope you had a great Christmas! Stay in touch gf.