Hello All!! I am a beginner :)

Tanya

[size=10pt]Hello Everybody!! I have just recieved my noogleberry and started to pump it up today. Even after an hour over of pumping session i feel like my breast got a litte swollen.
I am currrently 34 A and I am hoping to get 2 cups sizes fuller by using the noogleberry. Wish me luck and I will keep you updated.
[/size]

Tanya

roadrashes

Good luck to you. There are many of us beginners so it's pretty exciting. That was some first experience, huh?I never would have thought I have a contraption like that adhered to my chest. Slow and steady and try not to overpump. Also, there are so many wonderful and teaching posts to read through and learn from. Keep us posted.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!
With constant usage you will see results.
It takes time and lots of it, But ALL see results.
Ask questions and they will be answered.
Go slow and don't over pump, Use lots of lotion.
Some grow faster than others, But we all grow!!
Find what works for you, and stick with it.
What works for me, might not work for you.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Tanya

Hello!! thank you for your reply. What lotion would you recommend me to use? what is the best way to pump it in your opinion?
Thank you very much.
Tanya

mommytrina

Hi Tanya, Welcome to the forum!!!!! It so exciting to see all the newbies joining us!!! I'm recently new myself, only been pumping for about a month. You asked bout lotion, I use coconut oil and it works wonderfully!! But I'm using some padding that my hubby made for me and I use half the oil I used to. Heres the link to my YouTube video bout how to make them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMex134ZNdM

Or check out my soft padding solution post "SOFT padding solution" in the breast and Nipple enlargement section. Some kind of padding really does make it more comfortable and enjoyable!!!!Go slow and be consistent!! Good luck and have fun!!! Your Jigglers will be growing in no time!!! ;D

Diosa

Hello and Welcome! as far as methods go , there are 2, pump and hold or pump and relaese, plenty of threads on both... everyone is different and some have great success with P&H and others P&R... It is really trial and error... try them both... maybe do P&H for a day or two and see what happens then switch.. I persoanlly did P&H for about a month but i am now loving P&R..
Good luck!
Diosa