Hello girls! Should I get CL or stick to the XL?

MissPrecious

Hello girls.

I've been away from here for a while. I was going through a few things and I'm the type of person who tends to back away from everything when things aren't so well with me. I wasn't very active in the forum although when I first started with noogleberry I posted my pictures, and I had quick results with my beginning cups.

I started off with with the large cups, I'm a bit confused right now, I remember my measurement was 34in and wore a B cup but I'd say that due to the shape of my breasts I didn't fill the bra in completely. I grew into what I currently am, I stand at 37inches right now.

I'll be honest, I have not used my extra large cups as much as I used the large ones, but I have gotten up from that slump and have been using it every night for about an hour or hour an a half, so to avoid further confusion I'll pretend I'm just starting fresh with the XL's.

The thing is, I can see that with the XL's my swelling is more of a spread out or "rounder" type, and that's great because I love the shape! But with the large cups, my breasts were pulled in an "outward" type of way, Since I already fill in my large cups I cannot use then in combination with my XL's, so I was wondering if you girl's think it'd be a good idea to get the contoured cups, they seem like they are narrower than the XL's in giving that "outward" growth than the rounded out result I'm getting with the extra larges.

What do you girls think?

I'll be posting my current pictures later on as it is 4AM where I'm at lol.

Teeny Tiny

I'd say it depends on the shape you're looking for. If you want to round them out I'd stick with the XL's, but if you want them to grow outward more then get the CL. You can always use a combination of both to get the best of both. They are not much if any larger in internal diameter then the L's, they feel maybe just a little larger, so they do give pretty much the same effect, but they're super comfortable because of the contoured edge, and quite a bit deeper, so you should be able to use them for quite a while before outgrowing them.

Hope this helps! ;) :D ;D

Lorrainne

Hello
I started with the large, then moved to the extra large after about 6 months. When the contoured large came out, I tried them, and really liked how they fit. As I pretty much fill them now, I just went back to the extra large (but I just had to order a new pair, as one cracked, so I will be on the contoured large for a while longer). It is really how much you fill them up and what you are comfortable with.