Hello! [[New here, soon to receive my noogleberry]]

MissPrecious

Hello everyone!

I have just ordered my noogleberry, I am really impatient but I know I must stay calm and wait until it gets here (I live in the US).

I was very stuck on what cup sizes to use, because I have always had issues when it comes to my breast size, I was about to purchase the small cups, then I felt like re-checking my choice, then I thought medium was best...and then I was even more stuck lol. I decided to contact Lucy and I sent her my picture so she could give me a little suggestion on what cup sizes to use. She suggested that I'd get the large cups, since my breast aren't big I'm guessing she based herself on the width of my upper body (?)

I take her word for it, but I'm still confused when it comes to the cup sizing, I figured I had to chose the smaller cups or do we need to choose bigger than our current size?

Well, either way I just wanted to check in with you and share my anticipation to soon post pictures and share my "progress" as well, I'm not getting my hopes up because I know it may take me some time, but that doesn't mean I won't achieve results (Optimistic!! ^_^)

[img http://i53.tinypic.com/2mdfj9t.jpg/img]

This is the only picture I have, which I used in order to get some advice from Lucy on the cup size I should have chosen. Like I said I'm not good when it comes to my cup size but if I'm not mistaken I'm a Small B (?)

Hope to read from you girls!

:-*

ButterflyKisses

Welcome to noogleberry!!! :D I know the wait for them to get to you is almost torture! I too live in the U.S and when I finally got the box and opened it, a hallelujah chorus sounded in the backround and mini angels flew out of it xD
You already are starting off with a pretty nice size :) I'd say the Lucy was right about the Large sized domes!
Remember to massage/or heat and drink lots of water!!!
Wishing you lots of love and swelling!

Strumpet

Welcome to the forum! :)
Grats on ordering your noogleberry! I hope it arrives for you soon but unfortunately the UK->US shipping right now is a bit of a hassle.
Buuut it will arrive eventually, and then you can begin a-noogling!

MissPrecious

Thank you girls so much!

I'm sorry if perhaps I do wrong in asking but since I'm new I am still a bit lost on "all things noogle'' ^_^, one of them is the cups and sizing as I mentioned. Lucy told me that perhaps I'd have to do one breast at the time but that yet the large ones are best for me, how much should the breast "fill" inside the cup?

If you asked me what my gal was, I'd say I want a nice pair of C-cups, and I hope to make it there once I start noogling as the rest of you. I'm bummed about the waiting for it's arrival but all is well, it'll eventually be here lol

ButterflyKisses

You have a Smaller Stature with larger breasts, so thats why you may need to do one cup at a time, simply because they both may not fit on your chest! As far as how much you fill each cup, well that varies :). You pump until you feel a pulling sensation. A light reddish-pinkish color is okay but if your babies are turning blue or purple you should deflate IMMEDIATELY and repump with less pressure than before. This is also true if you find you are bruising. You don't really pump until you fill the cup a certain amount, you pump until you get that nice balanced pull :) Also, make sure to use lots of lotion and even massage right before noogling. At least lotion because it helps the suction and makes the skin more pliable and easier to stretch for the swelling :)
~ButterflyKisses

roadrashes

Hi and I am looking forward to you getting your domes too. In the meantime, if you're already doing it maybe you could massage your breasts everyday.It makes the transition easier when the domes arrive because you're already used to having a designated breast time reserved.I also found that massaging my breasts gave me a little swelling and made it easier to get my cups on too.Also, I have to tell you that you're breasts look GREAT! You already have a very nice shape and alot of volume. I can't believe that you are only a B.Have you been measured or did you measure yourself?

noog

Hi, and welcome!! ;D I think Lucy was definatly right in getting you the large cups. My boobs still aren't quite big as yours, and I fill my medium cups, in fact i'm still waiting on my large cups ???, the shipping to the US definatly sucks!! Going on over 5 weeks, but sounds like it's getting better. From the looks of your pic, You would of probably filled the mediums right away, or within the week, so the larges will be perfect! Look forward to your updates!!