HELP 5 WEEKS NOGGLING NO SWELLING !!!!!! :(:(

bambinice

hey guys i need your help!!!!

im a noggleberry newbie and im getting really discouraged.Ive been noggling for around 5 weeks now I noggle on average 4 nights per week for an hr i pump and hold for half an hr then i pump and release for another half an hour.Im currently a 36b cup used to be a 36c but went down a cup size after my pregnancy even though i had a still born and didnt breast feed my breast still got engorged for 3 days and blew up to an E cup then deflated to a bcup ..

My boobs do swell during pumping but as soon as i take the domes off they deflate to where they were before which is so discouraging because i was really looking forward to some swelling.I do think im seeing a little bit of growth a little bit, but i really want to retain swelling and its been 6weeks and i havent had any post pumping swelling yet!!

please could i get some pumping techinques and tips on how to retain swelling I would really appreciate it

xoxo
bambi

bonzaigirl

hi bambiniece.. i m sorry that you havent had growth yet.. but let me tell you, the key to noogling is patience.. i have been noogling for a year now... although i have to say not continuously.. when i first started noogling, in the first month i gained half an inch, and in hte next 2 months i gained another half an inch.. but due to personal problems and work, i had to stop noogling, and did an on and off but mostly off from august to early november... i just resumed noogling regularly from about mid december upto present.. and i have to tell you, when i resumed noogling, it is only upto now that i had gained .25 inch.. so it took me nearly half a year of noogling to gain that .25 inch.. i am not saying it is going to take you taht long, but growth varies per individual.. i am also one of thos not so lucky individuals who swell like sunsetz or like those of hte other senior nooglers here... :) but dont worry, you will have your growth.. patience is just what you need.. hope my 2 pence worth of thought helps.. ;)

jnorton22002

Hi Bambi,

Honey, it is very easy to get discouraged very quickly, if you let yourself. You, know, there are so many tings that add into swelling and swelling that stays longer. You haven't been noogling long enough and it takes others sometimes much time to show swelling that lasts. Stay focused on your goal, be sure to drink plenty of water, and just relax and have fun. It will come, I promise you Love Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

bambinice

thank you guys soo much for the words of encouragement i really appreciate it!!..im not going to give up ,im going to add herbal extracts fenugreek fennel saw palmetto and wild yam and do a daily massage along with a heating pad and ill give you an update to see if it works :)

Lily13

Yeah I agree with the others 5 weeks really isn't that long at all. Took me about 8 months until I started to see swelling after taking the domes off. It still goes down within a few hours.

Each person is different and just because 1 person swelled 2 cup sizes their first week doesn't mean that's the norm. In actuality that's the exception. :) Most of just have to keep on noogling until one day something happens and you get swelling!

Good luck with your new routine. :)

ashley1986ann

The 1st thing i want to say is sorry to here about your still born baby that must have been the hardest thing for you.

Noogling takes time I have been doing it for 5 or more months now on and off and I have not hard much growth yet. And I get upset because i have not seen much growth yet. So I have to keep telling my self its going to work its just takes time its not going to happen over night. The pump and release seem to be the best for me I get a lot more swelling that way.

The best of luck to you.

SueB5

Hi bambinice
I am sorry too about your still born. It is horrifically common, sadly. I would not be thinking in terms for growth for at least another 5 weeks. At your stage, I just had a bit more jiggle which I loved bu tnothing else to report. Stay with it and keep drinking plenty of water. Good luck. Sue