Help! Are my girls considered tubular?

Rebeyd

I got some really good swelling today by doing a pump and hold for 7 hours and I just would add a little more pressure every few hours. I'm just worried because I don't like the shape. Are they considered tubular? Also do chest exercises help? They weren't like this before I had gotten implants. But it seems they're very uneven and the shape is off. What can I do to make them more rounded and closer together if anything? Swelling has gone up a lot since I first started a few months ago but not how I pictured it. Also could it be the shape of the domes I'm using?

Last edited:

ccmelons

First, I want to say-- what an improvement! You are definitely fuller and have more breast tissue!

Also are you using a noogleberry cup? What brand of cup are you using? Your cup looks pointier than a noogleberry cup which is why I think you might have a tuberous shape. I think switching over to the dome-shapped noogleberry cups will help.

Best of luck!

-ccmelons nb cup.jpg

K

kevlovs69

Lol okay I am a man here but I love to put on ladies undergarments for they feel so nice and soft. .yes I do use the noogleberry and the xxl counter with rings but I don't use the rings i love to put them on with water noogle with warm water they look so big and when you remove them and dry them off they look like they grow...kevlovs69

Rebeyd

First, I want to say-- what an improvement! You are definitely fuller and have more breast tissue!

Also are you using a noogleberry cup? What brand of cup are you using? Your cup looks pointier than a noogleberry cup which is why I think you might have a tuberous shape. I think switching over to the dome-shapped noogleberry cups will help.

Best of luck!

-ccmelons View attachment 14837
I'm using the busom beauty cups because they have padding for the smaller sizes. But the padding turned out to be useless and i had to take it off anyway because it wad rolling up. When I order the mediums I'll get the noogleberry ones

Rebeyd

Lol okay I am a man here but I love to put on ladies undergarments for they feel so nice and soft. .yes I do use the noogleberry and the xxl counter with rings but I don't use the rings i love to put them on with water noogle with warm water they look so big and when you remove them and dry them off they look like they grow...kevlovs69
I wish the smaller sizes had padding. They'd be easier to sleep in

K

kevlovs69

I just let my breast I the open and go to sleep lol but when I do get up I go to my pumping I do it for half hour to 1 hour then I let them get some air about 15 20 minutes then I water noogle for 1 to 1.5 hour then I start it all over ..I no it does sound like a big job but I do take a break here and there.

LoveLove

Hello Ladies,

I am a man. I LOVE TUBEROUS BREAST'S, BIG NIPPLES, and BIG AREOLA'S. I think it isabsolutely crazy that so many women try to change themselves and resort to surgery in an attempt to look like 'everyone else' (with boring breasts and boring nipples). Tuberous breasts are absolutely beautiful! If you are blessed with them, I guarantee, there is someone out there who would Love to Love you, exactly the way you are. I have been trying to find a woman with tuberous breasts ever since I saw one for the first time. If you have tuberous breasts, I am immediately interested. Tuberous breasts are unique and beautiful. Please do not get plastic surgery. Unfortunately, there is no filter on any dating apps for tuberous breasts. If you are a natural woman and you have tuberous breasts, please..... do not get surgery! There is nothing to FIX!!!! Respond to this post if you are interested in chatting.