HELP!!!!! CAN'T FIND THAT THREAD!!!

bonzaigirl

hi..let me begin by saying that i have just received my noogleberry... i immediately tried it... and i have red rings to prove it :)... my problem is that i know that somebody... ( actually a lot) of the girls here have posted advice on what to do and how to use the noogleberry.. you know the basic starting point... the definition of pump hold and pump release... and all that jazz... could anyone of you kind souls pls show me the link to that thread... basically my noogling does work... as i have made sure and read it at that time... but i would like to read it again... and i have been looking for that thread for 2 hours now and to no avail... please have a heart.. if anyone can remember that thread.. could somebody show me the link... thanks a bunch.. :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi bonzaigirl, im not sure if this is the one you're looking for but its very helpful for new users:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1847.0.html

best wishes

Lucy :)

bonzaigirl

... thank you lucy... this is exactyly the thread that i was looking for... i am happy to say that i am noogling as i am doing this... thank you for hte quick reply have fun always..