HELP! D:

waegukin

I received my Noogleberry quite some time ago, but I kind of gave up after my first few tries because I was frustrated by not being able to get both cups to stick at the same time. Has anyone else had similar problems? How would you suggest I avoid this problem? Thanks in advance! :)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Dont give up whatever you do! :D, I just put cups in position and cross one arm/hand over the other to hold the one in place, basically pinching the tube on the say left side then once the rite side is on i repeat but just pinch the rite side then once both are in place and stuck on per say, i continue to pump.

HOpe this helps good luck!

NadiOne

Massage your boobs first. Heat up the boobs (heating pad, hot shower etc) Use lots of oil. Try bending over one arm pressing the cups on and the other hand pumping. If all fails, pump one breast at a time. They will get bigger, they will fit, do not quit!

waegukin

Thanks, y'all! It's been so frustrating since I've been trying to fit it into my busy studying schedule, but I'm going to try your tips. Thanks again! ;~;

Jenni

Whenever I have issues with suction, I put them on one at a time with the help of binder clips. It also seems to even them out too, at least for my asymmetrical boobs.

Juggling the cups can be difficult at first but it becomes better with practice. Keep trying and you will get the hang of it.