HELP!! I can't get the tubing to stay on one of my cups :(:(

kristyn22

Hi all!

So I have only had my NB for approx. 4 weeks... and the tube on one of my cups WILL NOT STAY ON!! I don't know what to do... it is so frustrating! I literally spent an hr trying to get it to stay on... I even taped it to the cup with duct tape multiple times but, even with that, the tube came off and I lost suction immediately. I guess the tube is so stretched out that it won't stay :( I don't know how that's possible already though... ::)

For my session tonight I ended up holding the tube to my cup the entire time... and I still had to continuously push it back down multiple times to stop it from completely coming off. Eventually, it did come off (even with the pressure of me holding it in place), so I just gave up and stopped. Only got a 30 min session in :'(

Has anyone else had this problem? Have you glued it or anything with success?

Thanks so much in advance for any help!!

Dharma

Namaste'
Hello kris87

You could use a twist tie to clamp it but for something more permanent use a cable tie.

Dharma

LAWMANN2004

HI !!

Just cut off from the end that is over the cups.
Not to much,, Maybe 1/4" and put back on the cups.
Just like new !!!!!!!

Stay safe, and have fun !!!!!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

;)

Matt B

Hi Kris,I had the same problem a few times,and I trimmed the tube once and it worked.Sometimes,lotion makes the end slippery as well.

hope ya get it fixed,let us know.Alice was really bumming the other night as she was having the same peoblem.I suggested crazy glue or twist ties,but I don't know if either worked.

Good Luck Kris,TTYS Matt ;)

James

Somebody suggested cleaning the tip of the dome with isopropyl alcohol so it is not slippery.

Hooter

I had this problem,tried the alcohol,trimmed a little off the end, then someone suggested using a knife to ruff up the tip of the cup where the tube connects, now they rarely slip off where before they slipped off so much it was driving me crazy! So you just go around the whole tip with a knife and ruff it up. Hope that helps!

kristyn22

Wow, thanks guys!

I think i'll try the trimming, the alcohol AND ruffing the edges with a knife LOL I dont want this to happen again! it was very annoying and depressing :'(

I wonder if that is why Alice hasn't been on the forum lately... I have to say i've been missing her updates!

Kris

kristyn22

Wonderful suggestions guys! I cut the ends, washed the tips with rubbing alcohol, and used a knife on the outside of the dome tips to texturize it and prevent the tubes from coming off... just like brand new!! ;D