help!! i get red spots even if i am not overpumping!!!

bonzaigirl

hi... i don't get it.. i have been noogling for a year now... and i have been noogling with the xl cups since december... only until recently when i have reached .25 inch growth , when i had red spots appear on my breasts... i was thinking that maybe i did pump a bit harder because i have nearly reached teh 2.5 mark on the xl cups... but i was wondering how come because i did not feel any tug or any pain... so then i stopeed.. i did not noogle for about 2 weeks, and then i did... and i didn't even reach teh 2 inch mark when i noticed red spots on my breast again... i am now getting worried.. i am afraid i wont get my dream of a C cup by summer ( and by gosh, by the heat in London it does seem summer already).. i don't want to ruin my breasts.. but i also don't want to lose my growth... i fear that if i dont pump my boobs will lose their new growth.. although i measured and despite the fact that i did not noogle for 2 weeks , i still am a 33.5 inch on my bust line, but hte fullness has gone :( has anyone experienced this??? really sad now... i want to pump.. but i keep getting red spots... :( :'(

Lily13

When the domes were too large for me, I was always overpumping because I had to use SOO much suction to keep the darn things on. Is there anyway the XL domes are just too large for you right now? I think I measure slightly larger than you and I use the CL domes. I cannot even imagine getting those monster XL's on my chest. lol :D

soonenough

The XL cups are heavy, and when I was using the XLS, even with soft rings, I still get red dots on the upper side near the cleavage line. THe heavier the cups, the more pressure required to keep suction. I switched to contoured L cups, and now I just use BB XL cups since they are a lot lighter. Lucy mentioned that the new XL cups are made of polycarbonate, and I wonder if those are lighter than the old XL.

SueB5

I tried the XLs for a while and even just a little pressure led to spots. I got frustrated and kept having to take a break. I then went back to my large domes and have had no problem. I put it down to the fact that I was moving forward in domes too quickly. I have been back on the large domes for months now and have had no problems. Sue

bonzaigirl

thank you guys for the concern and support... ..... i have returned to noogling again, after a month long hiatus... i just wanted to heal first... i just want to clarify something.. i had been noogling with the xl domes well since december... and only until last june did i encounter any problem such as petechiae or the red dots on my boobies.. that was why it was such a surprise that i developed it because i was thinking that i was not overpumping because i had been doing it for so long... and i was just a bit frustrated because after 6 months of pumping with the xl domes (with both domes on my chest), and after nearly passing the 2 inch mark with my actual boobies ( not just the nipple tip) i get the spots... ( which is a clear indication of overpumping )... when i look back, i think that maybe i did overpump... but then, i really don't know... because it didn't felt like it.. but then again, maybe i was so used to the tugging feeling that i didn't realize i was overpumping.... so now... :( sadly... i do pump again, with both xl domes... as was before.... but unfortunately i only pump lightly.... for some reason, i feel as if i pump anywhere near the 2 inch mark... i'd get the red spots... i dont know if i would ever reach my goal of a full C by the end of September... but ..well a full B is better than a full C especially if my boobies are alright and won't get damaged...that's just all i'm thinking... and i am back to the drawing board...

on the bright side of things... my measurements are still teh same.. although... the fullness has gone... so im thinking that if i rest my boobies any further, the half inch growth would be lost... so here's to hoping that i would gain another half inch in 6 months... the long and slow yet safe way... but thank you .... for all the advice ... :) it was all duly noted...

bonzaigirl

p.s. oh and furthermore.... i just remembered these bits and pieces... one factor that may have lead to my red spots was the fact that my boobies were really tender that time due to my pending period... it didnt occur to me to stop then because i was so used to pumping on my period ( as i have been doing for the last year or so ) ... well... whatever the reason was i really don't know... it's hard to suddenly think of answers when i have been doing them regularly for 6 months straight, and suddenly develop those ugly red spots... well... no use crying over spilled milk... i did stopped and now have returned to noogling again.... so far so good... here's to hoping for another half and inch more over the next 6 months and a more fuller boobies... cheers :)