help! no swelling and getting some tiny red dots

canadianchick

hi guys!
just got my system! so excited and i love seeig them grow in the cups!
Now i've only done 2 sessions b/c I don't want to overdo it, but i'm wondering if I'm under doing it.
Here's what I've done, ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! ;D
First time I pumped for about 30 minutes, with pumping, then leaving it with the vaccum pressure on, and then releasing it after 10 minutes
Anyhow, did not get any swelling after removing the cups, inside the cup with the pressure they grew to the 1 inch mark
Questions 1: is it ok for your breasts to turn dark reddish? or is that gone too far?
Question2: this morning I saw I had tiny red dots where the cups sat, not many ,but enough to notice, is this normal or a sign that it was too
much pressure?
Question 3: should your breasts be swollen after you've pumped for 30 minutes, or will you only get swelling after you start pumping for 1 hour?
and do you only get swelling if you leave the pressure on them without the "pum-wait-pump-wait-pump -release" method?

thanks nooglers! looking forward to getting some swelling hee hee

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Hey there!

First off, YOU'RE OVERPUMPING!
tumblr_m03ks5iJdd1rpvvuyo1_250.gif

The red dots are a sign of your capillaries bursting and blood pooling underneath your skin. This is exactly what one should avoid when pumping. When you pump, you're aiming for a gentle but firm pull. There should be no pain when you pump. If you begin to feel pain, lessen up on the pressure or release, readjust, and pump up to a more comfortable pressure.

Usually, it takes at least 30 minutes to get swelling. Everyone's body is different however- not all members here actually get swelling but still grow. Some see the swelling as a positive side effect. But from the testimonials of members here, some who haven't really gotten swelling or swelling that didn't last long but still grew, swelling is definitely not mandatory to growth.

Take it easy~
We're creating an environment for our bodies to supply new growth slowly but surely. Overdo it and you risk damaging your breast, hindering progress, and destroying tissue.