[[HELP!!!!!!]] Planning to get the Noogleberry

JCDW

Hi there, I am planning to get the Noogleberry, and here are some of my concerns:

1)
I don't know what cup size I should get, even after reading the guide here:
http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/cup-sizing-guide/cat_21.html
My upper chest is almost 32', lower chest is 26',my bra size is 32D (actually I think I should be 30E, but it's hard to get a 30 with big cups in my country, not even M&S). I think I'm a big C and small D. So should I get the medium cup or the large cup?

2)
If I take the herb pills like Fenugreek and Bless Thistle together with Noogleberry, will it have better and faster result? Any other herb pills suggestion for me?

3)
What is the use of "Airlock kit with silicone tubing" & "Cup Rings"?? Should I purchase them as well?

4)
How many hours could I use Noogleberry maximum per day?

5)
I see people normally pump for 1-2 hours each time, my question is.. do I have to non stop pumping the hand pump in the 1-2 hours?? (I don't really know how it works..)

JCDW

Re: Planning to get the Noogleberry

I got an opinion from Noogleberry that says I should get the large contoured cups...
I went back to the website, and saw the large contoured cups is 14cm X 15cm...
I'm concerning if that would be too big.... (My right side is almost one cup smaller that the left)
I measured from the side of my breast to the middle of my chest, it's 19-20cm...
Please give me some suggestions :-(

JCDW

Photo added.

As you can see, the right side is smaller and not full as the left, also the nipples are not level.....

Matt B

Damn JC,they're gorgeous now!! I think the CL's are the way to go.all the airlocks do is allow you to disconnect the pump and keep the vacuum in the cups.
I noogle from 1-3 times a week for about an hour or a little more,and it doesn't have to be non stop. It's what ever works for you.
There are two ways to pump; pump and realease and pump and hold.The first is just what it says.Pump up the girls until you are comfortable with it and release the pressure and do it again. Pump and hold is just that.Pump up and hold the pressure as long as you want.Get a good oil or lotion forv pumping and use it generously.
As for the herbs,considering how nice the girls are now I would not do any.Wait for a few months and see how things go.The herbs increase estrogen so caution is needed.
Patience is key,these babies don't grow in a month.

Hope this helped, Matt ;)

BustyBabe

Wow, your breasts are beautiful! I wouldn't have noticed the difference if you didn't mention it. They've got such a lovely shape and they're so full!

I don't think it would be too big. I use the large domes and I'm only an A/B cup.

JCDW

Matt B said:
Damn JC,they're gorgeous now!! I think the CL's are the way to go.all the airlocks do is allow you to disconnect the pump and keep the vacuum in the cups.
I noogle from 1-3 times a week for about an hour or a little more,and it doesn't have to be non stop. It's what ever works for you.
There are two ways to pump; pump and realease and pump and hold.The first is just what it says.Pump up the girls until you are comfortable with it and release the pressure and do it again. Pump and hold is just that.Pump up and hold the pressure as long as you want.Get a good oil or lotion forv pumping and use it generously.
As for the herbs,considering how nice the girls are now I would not do any.Wait for a few months and see how things go.The herbs increase estrogen so caution is needed.
Patience is key,these babies don't grow in a month.

Hope this helped, Matt ;)

Thanks Matt!

I think my breast is getting a bit saggy (I'm just 20 odd...), you can see from the pic the lower part seem quite good as it's full, but the upper part just bones..

I wanted to gain weight, but even I eat a lot it doesn't really help... I'm now 107lb, 5"7

JCDW

BustyBabe said:
Wow, your breasts are beautiful! I wouldn't have noticed the difference if you didn't mention it. They've got such a lovely shape and they're so full!

I don't think it would be too big. I use the large domes and I'm only an A/B cup.

Thanks!

Is that you in the profile pic? Omg.... How rid you train tat?

Matt B

Hi JC you 20 somethings crack me up.Quit looking At VS catalogues and go to 007b.com and look at some real breasts. You aren't old enough to have any thing sag yet.LOL!

Matt, ;)

This is saggy!

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 13

JCDW

Matt B said:
Hi JC you 20 somethings crack me up.Quit looking At VS catalogues and go to 007b.com and look at some real breasts. You aren't old enough to have any thing sag yet.LOL!

Matt, ;)

This is saggy!

Oh my..... I saw some pics in "normal breast pic".....
I'm shocked!! Is that really normal!? Some of the gals with saggy tits are just 20 odd.......
In my country, I've never seen gals like this in this age....

This lady has a perfect 32D!
na-npg.jpg

JCDW

I have another question...
I saw many before and after photos here, why most of the after photos.. that their breasts spread out?
Is it because the noogleberry?

midbackn2013

@JCDW I wonder that exact same thing! I'm not sure though. Maybe because of fat redistribution?? :-\
If you don't want that spaced out part, you could noogle one breast at a time. A lot of women on here say it helps build their cleavage line.

lexuswoman

Hey JCDW!

Welcome! You have beautiful shaped boobs and I think the nb is going to do good things for them too. Trust me, you don't have any sagging! You're still so young! And, don't worry about them not being perfectly symmetric, I think most women have a slight bit of difference between the two, I do too, but I think the nb can help to even things out. My right one is a bit smaller than my left one. Matt is right, quit looking at VS catalogs, all those girls are retouched and photoshopped. When I was younger, I used to think the same thing, until I saw a special on how they retouch the models for ads and catalogs. Good luck to you!

Lexus ;)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
WOW JCDW you have great girls to start with and very beautiful ones! They have no saggin to them hun there great and dont always belive what you see or read from some internet stuff. Good luck

BustyBabe

JCDW said:
BustyBabe said:

Thanks!

No, that's not me. I wish :p.

But I can't believe you think your breasts are saggy! They look so firm in that picture, and the shape is just gorgeous. Really some of the best ones I've seen :D.

JCDW

BustyBabe said:
JCDW said:
BustyBabe said:

Thanks!

No, that's not me. I wish :p.

But I can't believe you think your breasts are saggy! They look so firm in that picture, and the shape is just gorgeous. Really some of the best ones I've seen :D.
Because my mom always say my breasts are so soft not bouncy when she touch or poke it:-(

BustyBabe

Hmm, I think they should be soft! Maybe she's just jealous ;).

You look great, there's nothing to worry about! And with noogleberry, I'm sure things will get even better.