Help Please, I am Shrinking!

theredpill

I have been noogling for almost 8 weeks. The first 2 weeks were great, as I noticed a 2.5 cm enlargement. I was so excited, hoping to make more progress soon. At around the 5/6th week, I noticed that my progress had stalled and I stopped growing. Nevertheless, I continued to pump 2-3 hours per day. I am entering the 8th week, and the tape measure does not lie, I have shrunk! Why? They stay swollen less, and they are actually looking saggy and flat like pancakes.

What is even more odd is that I have actually gained some weight, only about 2 lbs, but for some reason my breasts are visibly and measurably smaller. Has anyone else experienced this?

lexuswoman

I've kinda have the same thing happen to me, except that I've been using my Brava and not a Noogleberry, but I've been using it basically the same way, higher pressure, shorter wear time and what's happened to me is when I would take it off, I wouldn't get that great of swelling anymore, all I'd get would be very "puckered" areolas, like what they do when you get cold. I've decided to quit using the Brava for the time being and just listen to my Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video and do my nightly massage. I'm afraid that the Brava was stretching out my areola and that's why its puckering, in May, I thought I had grown about an inch and a half, then I shrunk after I got my period and things have never been the same. I'm hoping if I take a break from the Brava, things will eventually get back to normal. My last period, my shrinking was even worse, I looked very small, saggy and just empty. I haven't used my Brava in over a week and I'm thinking about quitting it for good and starting the Greenbush Enhancement Blend capsules and liquid extra at the start of my next period. During May, when I got what I thought was really good growth, I was using a few drops the Greenbush Enhancement Blend extract liquid in my massage lotion and taking a few drops of it by mouth 3 times a day. I quit the Greenbush EB extract late last month and want to let my hormones settle down, then I'll get back to a program. Its really frusturating isn't it, when you think something's working, you put so much time into it and then you're getting the opposite results. Maybe you should cut back on your Noogling, maybe your boobs need a break. HOpe this helps!

Lex'

theredpill

Lex,

my research indicates that the shrinkage could be due to PM pills. Apparently, if you are estrogen dominant, then PM would not work for you. In fact, it has actually reversed all my Noogleberry progress, and done so very quickly!

I think that stalling is due to the herbs, not NB. You might want to take a hormone test, there' one online, to know which hormones are out of whack, before you choose an herb.

This is the one I just took, http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_hormonetest.html that shows I don't need more estrogen, but possibly more progesterone. I hope this helps.

lexuswoman

Hi,

Greenbush Enhancement Blend is not PM, its Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Wild Yam. I've never tried PM, but I know its some very powerful stuff. I took the hormone test, but I honestly don't have any of the symptoms in any of the categories, so I don't know where i stand. I've read that you can use progesterone cream to balance out the excess estrogen, but most progesterone creams are made from wild yam. I"m taking a break from brava and herbs, but will probably start back on an herbal program from Greenbush at the start of my next period. I don't know I plan to Brava anymore, I'd rather take that time to use the heating pad after I massage. Hope you can get your growing started again!

Lex'