help please!... :(

laura

Hey, iv had my xl cups 2 days, iv only noogled twice with them. With it being the summer hols im only getting to noogle once a day after the kids have gone to bed. But yesterday i got up and still had indentations!! Not all the way round just a little cresent shape near the collorbone (where everyone can see i might add!!) Sooo last nite i put blue tac round the cups etc and used them, they didnt feel any comfier to be honest and i do need some sort of good padding, got up this morning and the indentations are more visible today than they were yesterday :( its really putting me off using them because most of my clothes will show that area of my chest. Never had this with the large cups :( anyone had this happen and got a solution??

that1spaztichik

Hmmm..I too use XL's. I get ringmarks, but they go away within an hour or so. Do you think you may be pumping too hard? If you have a high pain tolerance, you might not realize it. Are you getting dots, bruising, painful ribs, etc?? Just a thought. Oh, and I don't use padding. Maybe you can try Anastasia's tip of taking a nice hot shower afterwards, she says that it helps her ringmarks go down.

laura

Hi, im definatly not pumping to hard no bruising or red dots or anything. Probably pumping on lower presure if anything because they really hurts :( i did get a shower after pumping the first night, not for that reason lol just because i wanted to, but it didnt help becuse i woke up with the marks. I never had this problem with the large but the xl are obviously higher up on my chest and im quite boney there so i think that maybe the reason? But i dont want them staying there! :( trying to find the campers tape inthe UK but cant find it anywhere so may have to order some online and hopefully that will help! :D

N

nik1

campers tape eliminated my ring mark problem! :) and it feels way more comfortable. ::)
i have ring marks for a max of 30 minutes, and if i just rub the area or go over it with a cloth they disappear more quickly

laura

Didnt noogle at all yesterday because i still had slight ring marks from the night before and i staill do today :( tryed ordering the campers tape it was $15 for 2 rolls which i thought was good but just getting to the end of the transaction and it was going to cost $35 in shippin and handling so i canceled it :(

Just tryed my large rings on the xl and they fit because they were too big for the large and fit the xl's better than they ever did on the my large cups so im going to try that tonight but I know that you still get indentations with the rings on so im just hoping that it will stop them from going so deep so they will go in an hour or 2 like they used to! Fingers crossed!

Desert Rose

Hi, how do you use the camper tape? It's not clear yet for me. Do you have a picture? Sorry, but my english is not so perfect.

charitywat88

Have u tried the pipe insulation? It works great for me and my ring marks are gone in about 20 min. U may be able to find that where u live and it's a lot like the campers tape (just thicker and easier to use in my opinion). As for how to use it u just peel off the paper revealing the sticky side and line it around the edge of your cups. Sorry don't have a pic but once u get some you'll see it's easy to figure out. Hope u find something to work for ya. The pipe insulation is wonderful. I can pump for hours and it's not bad uncomfortable.

P.s if u try the pipe insulation and find it's too thick, u can shave it down some. It's really easy to work with and u don't have to redo it all the time like with campers tape.

laura

Hi, thanks i never thought of that because when i was first looking at that it looked abit complicated! But having looked again it looks pretty simple so going to give it a try. Although i did try using my large rings but it didnt work as they kept getting sucked in! So i ended up doing it without padding again but this time the marks went within an hour or so like they used to so not sure why they stayed all that long before!

But it would still be nice to have something that made them minimal so that i could use them then go out. I could use them in the day while my son is at school (when he goes back lol) but it always put me off knowing i was going to have the ring marks so i only noogle at night so that they are gone for morning.