Help! What am I doing wrong!

ashley1986ann

So here is what I have been doing. From the 1st of this month to the 5th I was noogling with the M cups for 8 hrs some night maybe just 6 hrs mostly pump and hold. I did do some pump and release. On the 5th I did see just a little bit of the red spots. Tonight the 6 I only noogle for 4 hrs with the L cup and I saw that it got worst much more redness and darker. I don't believe im pumping to hard the only time I pump just a little to tight when I am doing the pump and release and I go for a 1min on a 1min off for about 10min ill have to say. I do feel my breast are wormer than the rest of my body. I use baby oil when I noogle. So what am I doing wrong here. Sorry my computer is slow tonight so have to do one pic at a time there are 4 pic

Attachments

• IMG_8223.JPG
    IMG_8223.JPG
    913.6 KB · Views: 215

Lily13

Ouch! You are definitely overpumping! I don't think that marathon sessions of 6-8 hours is good for the breasts in my opinion. I don't know if it's a combo of both too much pressure and too long, but you definitely need to take a break until all of that redness is gone. I'd consider buying some arnica gel if you can.

Hopefully this heals up fast for you.

ashley1986ann

Thanks! im not going to noogle in tell it goes away. I did not think I was over pumping because it did not hurt much just a little when I did pump and release. So that why I ask you guys. I was noogle for the 6 to 8 hrs because with brava you can go for 10 to 12 hrs. What is the longest you think you can go? And how do I really now when I am noogle if I am over pumping so think wont happen again?

amelie

Ooh that looks like overpumping alright! I don´t know if it´s having a positive effect on the inside of your boobs but your skin clearly isn´t able to deal with the pressure.
I´d just take a really long break from noogling until all the redness is gone. Then start real slow again, a few minutes in the beginning, all the time checking how your skin is reacting. And then just stick with a few short (30 minutes orso) sessions a day. Maybe those really long sessions just aren´t an option, I´m thinking brava has a different sort of pressure that makes it possible to use for hours on end but that just doesn´t work with a nb. I remember Not So Teeny Tiny wasn´t succesful when she noogled for hours, but began to see improvement when she did shorter sessions.

ashley1986ann

Well I know for sure I wont go no longer then 4 hrs again. I started noogling Dec of 2010 on and off. I did not think that this would happen.

Lily13

Brava uses very very light suction so it can be worn that long. I don't think noogleberry can be kept on the breasts with such light suction as what is used in brava. I personally think anymore than 1 hour is overkill, but that's my opinion and not everyone agrees with that.

C

chloespeaks

Puggly,

That's definitely overpumping! ouch - I know it probably looks worse than it feels, but the red spots are little burstings of small blood vessels. As Lily said, Brava uses much less pressure, but can stay on because of the soft silicone sticky pads that the domes come with.

I think that us *ahem* smaller girls have a harder time keeping a good pressure with the larger domes without a higher pressure, so you have to be extra gentle. I found I had an easier time with lower pressure in the Mediums than in the Larges. I feel I have to pump harder to keep the L's on, so it follows that you have to be more careful not to overpump in regards to time...when I first went up to the L's I felt I was sucking in my back ribs, it hurt so hard!

But I am happy to back to Noogling withe the new CLs this time around. The CLs because they are molded, if you position them correctly seem to exert more even pressure so you can pump a little less hard. Just to maintain pressure, you have to pump pretty hard, but then if you use padding foam, it helps alot on the marks. I was even starting to get white indentations w/ the Ls that lasted if I didn't use the foam :-[

for reference, I am still a AA/A with a below breast measurement of 29" (so medium chest size). I can get both CLs on at the same time and can manage to sNoogle for about 2 hrs tops with a strap keeping the domes close together. I'm pretty inconsistent too, with short pumps of less than one hour.

Teeny Tiny

Oooooh, OUCH!!! :'(

Definitely looks like you're over pumping. If you're first starting out don't do it so long, I did it for 8-16 hours a day from day one for 6 months and actually did more harm than good even though I wasn't over pumping, they actually lost tissue and got saggy until I took a two month break and started up again doing 1-2 hours a day. I can get away with more time than that now, but use less pressure. Also you might try getting away from the baby oil, some use it fine, but I know my breasts don't like it, they spot like that easily when I do. The best thing you can do is give them a good massage before you noogle with some cocoa butter lotion. I use Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion, massage them for at least 5 minutes, then smear on extra and pump them up. The cocoa butter will soften the skin and moisturize it which is important for noogling to work properly. And the cocoa butter will help to prevent stretch marks. I also have a bottle of cocoa butter vitamin E oil that I sometimes massage them with, but I wash it off and use the lotion to pump them up. Give them a good break, at least until those spots clear up, then start again using the lotion, and make sure not to over pump, the best way to tell is to look in a mirror and see what shade they look. If you see red dots or purple color release pressure, pink to red is okay, but spotted like they are now or purple is too much pressure. You only have one pair of breasts to work with, be careful with them, or they may go on strike and give you the opposite results from what you're looking for.

Good luck, and I hope they're better soon!

ashley1986ann

chloespeaks said:
Puggly,

That's definitely overpumping! ouch - I know it probably looks worse than it feels, but the red spots are little burstings of small blood vessels. As Lily said, Brava uses much less pressure, but can stay on because of the soft silicone sticky pads that the domes come with.

I think that us *ahem* smaller girls have a harder time keeping a good pressure with the larger domes without a higher pressure, so you have to be extra gentle. I found I had an easier time with lower pressure in the Mediums than in the Larges. I feel I have to pump harder to keep the L's on, so it follows that you have to be more careful not to overpump in regards to time...when I first went up to the L's I felt I was sucking in my back ribs, it hurt so hard!

But I am happy to back to Noogling withe the new CLs this time around. The CLs because they are molded, if you position them correctly seem to exert more even pressure so you can pump a little less hard. Just to maintain pressure, you have to pump pretty hard, but then if you use padding foam, it helps alot on the marks. I was even starting to get white indentations w/ the Ls that lasted if I didn't use the foam :-[

for reference, I am still a AA/A with a below breast measurement of 29" (so medium chest size). I can get both CLs on at the same time and can manage to sNoogle for about 2 hrs tops with a strap keeping the domes close together. I'm pretty inconsistent too, with short pumps of less than one hour.

I think your right chloespeaks about noogling with the Ls. that I may be using to much pressure to get them to stay on better. I do use the foam for the L but not the M.

ashley1986ann

Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! said:
Oooooh, OUCH!!! :'(

Definitely looks like you're over pumping. If you're first starting out don't do it so long, I did it for 8-16 hours a day from day one for 6 months and actually did more harm than good even though I wasn't over pumping, they actually lost tissue and got saggy until I took a two month break and started up again doing 1-2 hours a day. I can get away with more time than that now, but use less pressure. Also you might try getting away from the baby oil, some use it fine, but I know my breasts don't like it, they spot like that easily when I do. The best thing you can do is give them a good massage before you noogle with some cocoa butter lotion. I use Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea lotion, massage them for at least 5 minutes, then smear on extra and pump them up. The cocoa butter will soften the skin and moisturize it which is important for noogling to work properly. And the cocoa butter will help to prevent stretch marks. I also have a bottle of cocoa butter vitamin E oil that I sometimes massage them with, but I wash it off and use the lotion to pump them up. Give them a good break, at least until those spots clear up, then start again using the lotion, and make sure not to over pump, the best way to tell is to look in a mirror and see what shade they look. If you see red dots or purple color release pressure, pink to red is okay, but spotted like they are now or purple is too much pressure. You only have one pair of breasts to work with, be careful with them, or they may go on strike and give you the opposite results from what you're looking for.

Good luck, and I hope they're better soon!

They are looking better tonight I been using Aveeno skin relief on them. My skin was so dry from that noogling. Do you think the baby oil can make then dry? And also I was thinking about getting wild yam cream what do you think? Im going to take a good break and when I start back up im going to use less pressure and maybe just stay with the M cups.

Thanks for every ones help.

Teeny Tiny

Wild yam cream has definitely made a difference for me, here's the one I use and recommend.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

As far as the baby oil goes, I don't know about it drying out your skin, baby oil is supposed to be a moisturizer, but it does not work the same as lotion. I find that when I tried using baby oil for noogling that they didn't swell as well, and got hot and red inside the domes with much less pressure, which can be a problem for someone who requires a good amount of pressure to maintain a suction. The one and only time I tried it I over pumped in half the effort, with less the swelling effect of using the cocoa butter lotion. What I do now is use the wild yam cream first pump of the day, then use cocoa butter the rest of the day, usually trying to have them topped off before I go to bed, then apply more wild yam cream right before bed. I find that when I pump, wash off the cocoa butter I pumped with then apply the wild yam cream right before I go to bed I retain more swelling through the night. Eventually the extra swelling I wake up with turns into growth, then more swelling, then more growth, and so on.

Give it a try and see if it works for you. Good luck! ;) :D ;D

C

chloespeaks

puggleytheragdollcat said:
They are looking better tonight I been using Aveeno skin relief on them. My skin was so dry from that noogling. Do you think the baby oil can make then dry? And also I was thinking about getting wild yam cream what do you think? Im going to take a good break and when I start back up im going to use less pressure and maybe just stay with the M cups.

Thanks for every ones help.

Puggley,
Baby oil can definitely make skin dry! There is a whole natural movement against using petroleum products period for skin (especially for babies, ugh). Baby oil is made out of mineral oil which is a very common petroleum product; vaseline is another. Although it creates a great barrier against loss of moisture in the skin, it cannot penetrate the skin so isn't necessarily the best product for pumping in my opinion as the skin gets so stretched. I think all the vegetable oils that alot of the ladies here use are far better - almond oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil...I loved used almond oil, but it's too much cleanup for me, so I use a natural skin lotion called Alba Botanical Very Emollient myself, but I've used the Palmer's Cocoa butter and other kinds i get in natural health foods stores with equal success. with lotion, I can wipe the excess off my skin and the domes each time quickly and wash the setup w/ soap and water every few days, and not worry about my clothes from the residue.

The wild yam cream that Not So Teeny is using has a great ingredient list for a lotion, I think - no petroleum.

ashley1986ann

Not So Teeny Tiny Anymore! said:
Wild yam cream has definitely made a difference for me, here's the one I use and recommend.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

As far as the baby oil goes, I don't know about it drying out your skin, baby oil is supposed to be a moisturizer, but it does not work the same as lotion. I find that when I tried using baby oil for noogling that they didn't swell as well, and got hot and red inside the domes with much less pressure, which can be a problem for someone who requires a good amount of pressure to maintain a suction. The one and only time I tried it I over pumped in half the effort, with less the swelling effect of using the cocoa butter lotion. What I do now is use the wild yam cream first pump of the day, then use cocoa butter the rest of the day, usually trying to have them topped off before I go to bed, then apply more wild yam cream right before bed. I find that when I pump, wash off the cocoa butter I pumped with then apply the wild yam cream right before I go to bed I retain more swelling through the night. Eventually the extra swelling I wake up with turns into growth, then more swelling, then more growth, and so on.

Give it a try and see if it works for you. Good luck! ;

Im going to give that a try. My skin looks much better! Ive been massaging them be for bed with the Aveeno 5 min for each breast then 5 min massaging them at the same time so 15 min of massage. Im not going to noogle in tell the wild yam and the coca butter.

Thanks for the help!

KeiWish

The soreness could be a result of the over pumping or it could be growth. Kinda hard for me to tell. lol :D But the wild yam cream that Teeny recommended is the one that I use (per her advice). Though I don't use it every night. I'll switch up between the wild yam cream and cocoa butter. Then, once a week or so, AFTER pumping, I will coat my boobies in baby oil that has aloe and vitamin e in it. (the infamous Johnson & Johnson brand sells it). The aloe helps soothe any MINOR irritation that noogling may have caused (it wouldn't do much of anything for the irritation that you incurred in those pictures...), and Vitamin E is very good for your skin. I'm still toying with the regimen though. I'm going to add in a dermaroller to the routine within the next week or so for my horrible stretch marks.

C

chloespeaks

puggleytheragdollcat said:
No more redness!

My breast seem like they have been a little sore. Does that mean the are growing?
:) one hopes! I never got any pains during this whole year of NB. I felt some during 6 months of PM but that just ended in no growth and lots of PMS!