Help with Bra Size

talbot526

Hello All ,
I am new here so forgive me as I know this question has been asked many times I am sure . In trying to determine bra size I constantly am get different answers and at this point am completely confused .
Firstly I am male with stats as follows:

Underbust - 36"
Around breasts - 38"
Above breasts - 37"

Since most, if not all on this site are more experienced can anyone suggest a bra size, make and style I should try .
Thank you
Justine

zkk

I recommend this bra calculator: http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm

There has been the recommendation of adding 4 inches to your underbust measurement to get the right band size but sometimes it is too loose. I'd say ideal band size is your exact underbust measurement or 1-2 inches bigger, depending on how snug you want it to be.

As for the cup size, generally if there is 1 inch difference between your underbust and bust measurement, you're an A cup, if there's 2 inch difference you're a B cup, with 3 inch difference a C cup etc. So that would make 36B your calculated size. You can start with that and if you feel the band is too tight you could try 38A or even 40AA. They are all sister sizes so despite different letters they have the same cup size, only the band size is different. :)