Help with fitting cups to chest!!!

blusherr

So I havent used this forum in quite some time. Not since my breakdown last year. But I havent decided to come back to the world of Noogleberry with new hopes and goals (and a new lovely, supportive, and dare I say handsome man by my side)

Firstly, id like to address those nooglers who are petite like me. I weigh under 50kg and am barely over 5ft. So naturally my.chest is quite small. Howver my breasts simply wont grow with the medium cups as they dont swell anymore (too big I guess). And the contour cups both wont fit on my chest, and I have a lot.of.trouble getting one large cup to even.stay on!

Help me please!

Strumpet

hi blusherr,

If I understand you correctly, the diameter of the larges is too big for the diameter of your chest, is that right? I have the same issue.

I've actually been thinking lately I wish there were domes with the medium diameter that were longer (like the CLs are for the larges), but I know there's a high upfront cost to designing new domes so there would have to be sufficient demand. I wonder if there are other nooglers with petite frames who would also want this design?

As for getting a large cup to stay on, what I have to do is, let's say it's the right breast I'm trying to noogle, I put it all the way over so that it kind of cuts into the right side of the left breast a bit, and then hold it there until I get sufficient suction, and then keep my right arm by my side so it can't fall off. It's kind of a pain, but that's how I have to do it. It does get easier as you keep going with the larges because once your breast goes a certain amount into the domes it's harder to lose suction. Right now I'm still doing the mediums just because it's easier and I can do two at once.

Strumpet

For me, the CLs don't hurt as bad if you use the new foam padding, but the diameter's so big on me they cut off circulation (that one artery that's by your armpit), which probably does more harm than good with noogling. It's just a pain. I'm only 24~25" around at the rib cage.

Strumpet

They definitely get rid of that digging in pain from the side of the domes. They don't help with the diameter problem in general (I still have to do one at a time).