Help with ordering Dome size!!

kary24

Hi all. I am new to the forum.

bra size: 34A (30" under breast, and 34" over breast/nipples)

I am extremely interested in trying the NB and this forum has been so helpful in helping me decide. I am currently a 34A (can fit a 34B loosely), and my goal is to have a full B/small C. Should I order a medium or a large dome?? I read many posts and it seems like people fill out the medium dome really quickly (within minutes) and these are people with A cups, like me. I hope to order soon so any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you and I look forward to meeting y'all!

MariahsDs

Hi Kary24,

I have the exact same measurements as you. I chose the medium, which I am filling pretty fast. Even though I am filling up these medium cups, they are still not completely full yet. The only difference is that I have had 2 kids, both breastfed. SO my skin has already been stretched, thus making it easier to stretch again.

I would start off with the mediums if I were you then graduate to the large ones. I have seen pictures of the large one and they are pretty huge! I am wondering if I will even be able to fit them on my chest. If you are 34 around like I am a medium is a good start because I think if you start out with the large they would be pretty hard to fill and pretty hard to get good suction.

I hope this helps. Any more questions I will try to help out if I can.