Help with pumping techniqes (spelling?)

I have not gotten as much results as I had hoped for with the noogleberry pump, even though I've only been using it for a weak. Just wondering if maybe I'm doing someting wrong. I usually pump for an hour a day, pumping until it's a little bit uncomfortable and much pressure on the breasts. Then i hold for a few minutes, release a little bit of sucction and pump to the max again. Do you get the best results from holding pressure for long, or should you release and pump again for good results? And if so, how much of the pressure should you release, all of it or just some? And does the use of skincream add to the results? Thankful for answers :D

J

Joan_CD

Hi Littleswedishgirl,

I can only tell you how I do it, but I don't think there is any wrong way. Whichever way works for you is what you need to do. I pump for a minimum of 30 minutes twice a day. I try to extend the evening pump to an hour whenever I can. I do the pump and hold and that works best for me. You absolutely need some type of moisturizer to allow your breasts to expand with minimal resistance. I was using a cream, but switched to an oil and it seems to work better for me. I hope this helps and happy pumping!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply Joan_CD :). So you only pump one time and just hold the pressure for half an hour or so? Yes I know I need to give it more time but I was expecting to notice at least some swelling after pumping. So far i have only seen that my nipples have gotten large and swollen!

R

reach4thestarz

Hello! What I've found works best for me is starting slow, pump until there's a little uncomfortable pressure then wait for a few minutes until it goes away, then do a couple more pumps until you feel that slight uncomfortable feeling again and wait some more. Just keep repeating until you feel like it'll be too uncomfortable to keep going and just hold until your done. Just don't overdo it! If it hurts really bad, back off a little and wait. I've pushed myself too hard before and it hurts! You just want discomfort. I was afraid to be uncomfortable when I first started and didn't really get anywhere till I started gently pushing myself.

Hope this helps you!

J

Joan_CD

Each person finds what's best for them. You may be expecting too much too soon. Give it a few weeks. Make sure you use some type of creme or oil to make your breasts "slippery", so they have room to swell. Pump to where it's just a bit uncomfortabe. Wait a few minutes and pump somemore (in case you lose some pressure) and every few minutes pump, but not so much that you are in pain. A little discomfort should be ok. It will take a week or so for your breasts to start adjusting to the pumping and get a bit more elastic. Just hang in there and give it a couple of weeks. Try to do it at least twice a day, preferably three times a day for at least a 1/2 hour each time. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the great support and hopeful words. I always wanted bigger boobs and I'll offcourse stick with regular pumping even if I'm not noticing any difference right now. I've heard so many sucess stories on the forum :). I was planning to put inplats in, but i still don't have the money and if Noogleberry works in the extent that I'm hoping I don't need to put in inplats and I can use my money to travel the world instead :p

C

catsrule

how are you making out with your NB pump? we are here to help you!!

Rachiex

I know how you feel Swedish girl - I was so close to going down the implant route but I'm so glad I didn't do it before trying this. I am planning to go travelling at the end of next year and I would never do it without being comfortable in myself in bikinis when I go to all the beaches - will just have to find room in my suitcase for my noogle!

Happy pumping Swedish girl! x x x x