HELP!!

xxkeeleyketxx

Ok so ive been using noogleberry for over 2 weeks now & i'm using the medium cups.The thing is i'm filling up the medium cups almost straight away & i've tried using the large cups but they wont stay on because they are 2 wide for my frame...I'm not sure if they will ever fit me because of my small frame! The medium cups are fine but my nipples get into the holes at the top of the domes & its really uncomfortable...I'm not sure wot 2 do?? I'm only a B but even when i pump with the mediums till i swell up to a C cup the large domes still wont stay on.Please someone help
xxkeeleyketxx

M

morninghello

Try pumping with one medium dome and one large dome and swapping sides for the same amount of time. Alternatively, just pump one side at a time with the large. You can also pump for a while with the medium cups and then switch to using the large cups. Good luck with it - it's a common problem, but there are definitely workarounds!

xxkeeleyketxx

Thankyou for your reply! i'll try pumping 1 with large & one with medium & see how i get on with that.
I already tried pumping first then putting the large cups on afterward but that didnt seem 2 work :(
Thanx again
xxkeeleyketxx