Help :(

Abigail3

Ok I'm trying not to complain here but I've been at this for a year now and I still am not getting anywhere. The furthest I've gotten one month was filling up the L domes and getting good swelling from that (during my luteal phase of the month). Then my period comes and it's impossible to pump even close to where I was before period. I've finally gotten a little bit better now within this last month but, my question is for those of you who've grown....do you lose swelling (completely go down to your original size) if you skip a day or two? Quite honestly I can't see myself maintaining anything permanent from this. The only way I get swelling or get anywhere is if I wear it 8 hrs out of the day. Sleep in the a.m. Then before bed wear for a few to 4 hrs, but I can not continue with this schedule...it's too much....but it works for me. ?? Any ideas? Suggestions? Will I ever get to the place where I will actually grow permanently? ???

Anastasia916

Hmm, I been pumping a year also and have grown 2 1/2 inches so far, I can skip days and not lose that size. Maybe you aren't drinking enough water throughout the day? I drink 2 liters per day to give you an idea. I also have a high protein diet, protein is a good thing for NBE. Also, when you pump... are you pumping at too low of a pressure? Are your breasts turning red? If not you may want to pump with more pressure in your sessions. I only pump once or twice a day and 30 min to 2 hours per session, so alot less than you. I don't pump to where my breasts turn purple, but I get a tight pull on them and they turn pinkish or redish inside the domes. As many know I was taking BO for 6 months. Right now I'm cleansing my body so not taking BO, but besides the herbs to cleanse, I take collagen tabs, multivitamin, EPO, flaxseed oil, and two hair supplements. Maybe you can add more water throughout the day? Add in some EPO or flaxseed oil? Up your protein intake? I don't know, seems maybe somethings off. Even Brava goes on a low pressure and is worn 8 to 10 hours a day, so the same amount your pumping and women see results in a few weeks using it. Wish I could help you further. But the only other person I know that has pumped that much and long without results is Teeny Tiny, so maybe you can talk to her to see what she's done about it? Good luck!

Teeny Tiny

Hi Abigail,

As Anastasia said I pumped long and hard without any kind of results for several months, it took me about 9-10 months to see any increase whatsoever. They're still small, normally 34A when I get up in the morning before my first noogling session, but I started out at maybe a 34AA (if that), so there has definitely been some increase, but it took 9-10 months for me to achieve. I've been noogling for a year now and have only gained that half cup size, don't ask me what I've gained in inches as I do not measure. I'm the type that if I start I'll end up being compulsive about it and I have sworn that I don't care how long it takes, I'm going to keep at it till I reach my 36D's. With my increased swelling from my hormones I'm actually starting out a 36A/small 36B right now and pump up to a full 36B/small 36C by the end of the day, that's with a lot of 1-2 hours sessions spread throughout the day. I don't noogle quite as many hours as I used to in the day because I don't use padding anymore and can't take the pressure for 4 hours+ at a time, so don't get up to 16 hours a day in like I used to. Right now I average on a good day 8-12 hours if I'm not busy, otherwise I just get in as much as I can. And as Anastasia said, water intake is very important, I've never been a water drinker but lately have been forcing myself to help with noogling, and it does. Also, I've been taking EPO and Spirulina for a little over a month now and it seems to be helping as well, waiting to see what size they are after my period comes and goes in about a week to see where I stand, as the last couple months that's when I've been able to really notice an increase in size.

All I can suggest is don't give up, as Anastasia said make sure you're using enough pressure but not too much, make sure you're drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of protein and maybe drink at least one protein shake a day. You may give EPO and/or Spirulina a try, also MSM from what I've been reading could have a real positive effect, so I'm thinking about trying to get some of it when I can afford it and add it to my EPO and Spirulina. In case you're wondering, I take 4 Spirulina (500mg each) and 2 EPO (1300mg each) in the morning with breakfast, and the same with dinner. So I take 4000mg of Spirulina and 5200mg of EPO a day, have to wait and see how much MSM to take once I get it.

Hope this helps and good luck! Also, don't worry about measuring to look for growth, as you'll feel it before you see it on the tape, that's the way it is with most, like me. You may not think you're growing any in the beginning of your growth, but they will grow and the first sign will be fullness, they will feel heavier than before as they start to grow, as they are becoming denser. Then with the added weight you will begin to see added size, it just takes time, for some more than others. There was a point in which I didn't think I was ever going to grow any, but was determined and refused to give up because nothing else I tried worked and was determined to find something, and unlike all the pills and creams other than having to buy replacement domes if they crack at least this isn't a constant burden on the bank account. Once you have the system you're done spending, other than occasional replacement parts or padding if you can't do it unpadded, either way a heck of a lot cheaper in the long run than supplements or surgery. And you can achieve increase without taking any supplements, as mine started before I started taking any, it just may take a little more time. All I can say is don't give up, keep the faith. Don't worry about doing long hours every day if that's too much for you, as my growth didn't even start during my days of long hours, it didn't start until I was having dome issues and was only getting a couple hour long sessions in every day. I'm doing more again now trying to help speed it up, but it's really not necessary to see results as long as you are doing it right (applying enough, but not too much pressure).

Sorry this was so long winded, I know the frustration you feel, but it will get better in time, if it's working for me (and mine are really stubborn) it's got to work for anyone. Just don't give up. :-*

N

nik1

suggestion - maybe pumping for less amounts of time with a bit more pressure??
i don't know anyone besides you and teeny that pump for more than two hours at a time.. maybe that's the difference? i dunno.
people use brava and get good results... but the pressure is at a precise point necessary for growth... with a hand pump, you can't be sure. perhaps, if you pump too long with the noogle system (i don't know I'm just suggesting) it could have adverse affects.

i've only been doing it for three months... i pump twice a day for 30 mins to an hour, and every other week i take a break for a day and so far i'm seeing good, steady results.
when i first started i would lose all swelling within minutes... and, just through experimentation, i know my swelling will last me for several days now... so i imagine the more i noogle the longer the swelling will stay.
but i agree with teeny and anastasia, water and protein are very important. if you don't add any other suppliments, at least do those two.

Abigail3

Hi gals thanks so much for your suggestions.

Anastasia and Teeny Tiny: I do need to drink more water so I will try this as well as add protein shakes (they're so nasty tasting ugg). A reason why I don't or haven't done protein shakes is I just can't stand the taste. But I will try my best in adding this to my regime. I'm allergic to MSM so I can't take that. I do take borage oil which seems to help my skin. I was taking hair vitamins but it seemed to be messing with my hormones. My face was getting dry and zitty and just icky.. and my boobs were actually getting a little swelling. So I've stopped the hair vitamins for a couple days now and my skin is improving. I think maybe my issue with that is that I wasn't drinking enough water and it wasn't able to get out of my system and just piling up inside me. lol.... So I will increase my water take and see how much of a difference it'll make with growth and clearing the vitamin buildup out of me (maybe the toxins were building up).

Nik1: I do pump till they are red and to the point that I get plenty of suction. I make sure I don't go over too much to where it's so painful I can't stand it. I get the little hickey marks all the time because it is easy for me to overpump a little. I've been stretched out from nursing. So it's too easy for me to "overpump", but I don't overdo what I can't handle.

I pumped last night for about four hours and got to the ends of the L cups, which I have been doing every night. I noticed the longer I pumped the easier it felt. Towards the end of my pumping session it was less painful and easy and they were swollen. I could have added the XL cups if I wanted to because it felt like nothing toward the end....meaning I wasn't feeling much pressure. But the problem is it takes me that long to get to the point which is frustrating because I really don't have a whole lot of time to spare like that on a daily basis. Like I said I will up my water intake and try to do protein shakes.

hz

Protein shakes do not have to taste bad. There are some options. I found the 6 star brand from Walmart in chocolate and Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard in double rich chocolate taste very good, like a chocolate milkshake. Also using milk instead of water makes it creamier and more tasty. You can get the unflavoured whey protein. I believe Anastasia gets the NOW brand, and she uses it in fruit smoothies and all kinds of dishes and you can't taste it. In the end if you don't want to drink protein shakes, you can just up your protein intake instead. This means a lot of meats, dairy, beans and nuts. 1 can of tuna has 40g of protein in it, so a tuna sandwich will be enough protein for one day. Good luck.

Teeny Tiny

Don't know where you live or what you have to chose from there but another option for adding some protein is called "rockin' refuel" by Shamrock Farms. It comes in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla flavors, but all I've ever tried is the chocolate which tastes really good, if you like chocolate milk or chocolate shakes you're sure to like it. Anywhere that has it usually has it in the milk/dairy section. It's a lot better tasting than any of the chocolate protein shakes I've tried, and it's nice and smooth instead of gritty or chalky like the powdered mixes that don't seem to like to dissolve in a glass of cold milk. It's only got 20 grams of protein compared to 25 grams in most average protein shakes, I really don't think being 5 grams less will hurt anything, but when I want to make sure I'm getting plenty I just drink 2 a day when I can afford it, otherwise I use the protein shakes I have in the house and put it in milk for even more protein and other nutrients. Thinking about getting some vanilla ice cream and adding the protein powder into a real chocolate shake or chocolate malt to see if it's any more palatable.

Here's a link so you can see what the bottles of rockin' refuel look like.

http://www.shamrockfarms.net/products/rockin-refuel

Anastasia916

Yep I use the NOW brand non-flavored whey protein isolate, I hate flavored protein powders. I mix a scoop in my smoothies, I put it in soups, I often have soup for lunch. And really if you look at how much protein are in the things you are already eating, you will be surprised how much protein you get per day anyway. For example a cup (8 oz) of milk has I believe 9g of protein, I can bet you get at least that in a bowl of cereal. When you look at the label on items you eat, like a can of soup for example, they will give you the amount PER SERVING!!! For example, I like progresso soup, and 1 can has 2 servings. I eat the entire can for lunch because I don't eat anything else with it. So when I look at the protein per serving, I add up how many servings I am eating, and usually soups already have high protein in them. The only ones that don't are things like vegetable soup or tomato soups, which I enjoy a good tomato soup so I add the protein mix in it. Before I started taking BO, I mapped out how much protein I was getting daily. I watched how much protein was in the food I was already eating, and in one week I was getting 60g to 75g of protein per day! Just from the things I regularly eat. So when I was taking BO I didn't have to do much adjustment to get to 80g to 90g needed per day. I don't think you will need that much, BO works on protein. I think a diet of at least 50g of protein per day to about 75g per day would be fine. Also I sometimes replace a meal with a special K brand or slimfast meal bar, those bars taste like candy bars and are jam packed with protein. Also I sometimes get the Boost shakes in the bottles, and those have 14g of protein, you can drink one as a snack. Also I chew alot of sunflower seeds, and 1/4 cup of seeds is 9g of protein, I chew about a cup per day, so that right there is 37g of protein! As others said you don't HAVE to drink protein shakes, there are other ways to get your protein in. Also if you like yogurt, it has alot of protein in it. So if you make a smoothie with yogurt, it has alot of protein in it.

bonzaigirl

Anastasia916 said:
Hmm, I been pumping a year also and have grown 2 1/2 inches so far, I can skip days and not lose that size. Maybe you aren't drinking enough water throughout the day? I drink 2 liters per day to give you an idea. I also have a high protein diet, protein is a good thing for NBE. Also, when you pump... are you pumping at too low of a pressure? Are your breasts turning red? If not you may want to pump with more pressure in your sessions. I only pump once or twice a day and 30 min to 2 hours per session, so alot less than you. I don't pump to where my breasts turn purple, but I get a tight pull on them and they turn pinkish or redish inside the domes. As many know I was taking BO for 6 months. Right now I'm cleansing my body so not taking BO, but besides the herbs to cleanse, I take collagen tabs, multivitamin, EPO, flaxseed oil, and two hair supplements. Maybe you can add more water throughout the day? Add in some EPO or flaxseed oil? Up your protein intake? I don't know, seems maybe somethings off. Even Brava goes on a low pressure and is worn 8 to 10 hours a day, so the same amount your pumping and women see results in a few weeks using it. Wish I could help you further. But the only other person I know that has pumped that much and long without results is Teeny Tiny, so maybe you can talk to her to see what she's done about it? Good luck!

hi... dont mean to butt in... but thanks for mentioning the pulliing effect... i have been noogling for 3 days now... and it's just today that i felt the pulling effect... i usually stop when the pressure seems high.. and the cups seems to be like crushing my ribs....i guess you need to get used to it to know the difference between the pulling on your breasts and not the tugging you feel on the sides of your skin..hehehe... :) i use the pumop and hold techniqque.. and i just let it be until it's a bit loose and i need tompump again... thanks again.. this forum has reallty been great especially to first time noogleers here... :)

Abigail3

I drank more water yesterday and I think it did help. I was able to get to the end of the L cups within an hour as opposed to 4. The lightbulb hit me this a.m. when I got to thinking about the reason for drinking more.....It does make sense to up the water intake since the swelling is just water retention and we're just stretching them out with the cups to retain even more water. It's all about water retention.

C

chloespeaks

Hi Abigail,
:) I don't think you're complaining at all. We're here to give each other support, even if it's just to say we're having a hard time with it

I don't have any too many words of advice, but wanted you and Teeny Tiny to know that you're not alone in getting such slow growth. I am not getting much result either and have been a bit down at times trying to stick to it even thought the results aren't coming. It is good to see that it seems to work for more women than not. I don't want to think about it, but is it possible that a small percentage of women don't respond to Noogleberry? I didn't see your stats profile Abigail - how often and long do you pump and have you seen any growth at all?

I've been pumping for 8 1/2 months and have grown only about 1/2" and I am not even sure that that is from NB because I started doing chestflys for my pectoral muscles at the gym, and I show muscle pretty quickly. I started with the Mediums at a 34AA/A and am progressively filling those cups. Now I am almost at the end of them, and am splitting my time with those and the L cups. I started pumping about 1-3 hrs a day but recently, have switched to less time and two times a day because I was starting to get those white rings.

It's interesting to me that while pumping it's like you are "growing" because you are filling more and more of the cups but afterwards, it's not like your flesh retains that growth ??? And everyone fills the cups differently relative to their actual size without the suction.

I felt like I might have been a good candidate for some growth because I breastfed 6 months(though my breasts did go straight back after I stopped to the perky nothings just like they were before), but that has not been the case. I have been upping my protein uptake - I think the protein shakes are the way to go because even if you eat alot of protein, not all of it is digestible in the same way by different individuals. I did some research and I was surprised to discover that even the protein shakes can really vary in terms of what works for different individuals. Like many people don't react well to dairy protein or soy protein. The one I use is vegan and tastes pretty good though it is expensive. It's called PlantFusion (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans/plantfusion.html), and my husband who weight trains quite a bit and is allergic to whey and soy uses it. He says he can definitely feel that he is getting good absorption. I have used that and previously Optimum brand which I think is the most popular protein powder that many women using BO had gotten good results with.

Well, I do like the swelling which is sticking around longer than it used to, but it's not as much as when I had the longer sessions. I don't think it's conclusive whether swelling has anything to do with permanent growth, though definitely having swelling is one way you can see that you have stretched and have more "space" where real growth can take place. Swelling is by definition water retention, so definitely, you're not going to "swell" as much if you haven't got much water in there. I definitely agree with something Anastasia said awhile ago in a post that it's best not to pay attention to swelling as much as permanent growth as swelling varies so much with tme of month and water retentions, but of course it's hard to go with that if one isn't seeing too much of any growth as you go along.

I'm going to give it another few months before I give up - I don't have a clear goal, but I had kind of thought it would be nice to be a 34B/C when I started. If I get any growth in the next few months, it'll be worth it just to have a more defined chest, but given how much effort it takes for very little pay-off, I'm not sure if I will continue unless i get a nice growth spurt soon :-\

chloespeaks

Roy

Copied from twinklepose on the Re: Vitamin E/primrose oil thread. Her comments on Vitamin E:

Right, so before the cream, I was using cocoa butter. I'd say the cream is better than that. Like others have said, a little goes a long way.

I apply it before I start pumping, and then pump for an hour. Although it absorbs well, after the hour is up, there is still a little cream remainding on the breasts, so I tend to massage this into the girls afterwards.

The cream makes my skin feel really soft and I don't know if it's coincidence or not but my girls have had a growth spurt since I began using it. It's also good for stretchmarks and I have a couple of those on my tummy, so I rub it there, too.

immabe

I don't drink enough water too but I'm trying to.
I eat salty peanuts it ends up making you thirsty and you get abit of both water and protein.

Teeny Tiny

The protein in them is good, but I think salt actually helps dry you out, that's why you get so thirsty when you eat something salty. So if you eat a lot of salty peanuts or roasted salted sunflower seeds, which I'm guilty of on both accounts you want to make sure you drink even more water than you would normally.

Teeny Tiny

Cocoa Butter works awesome on preventing new stretch marks, but as far as old ones go I don't think so. I know there are a few products out there for reducing the appearance of scars, but I don't think Cocoa Butter is one of them. If I find any I'll post them for you.

C

chloespeaks

i don't get who needs the links on stretch marks???

this roy apparently just relays information and as far as i last saw in the top post that he/she (not clear) does not use a NB nor is interested in pumping and it is unclear then why he/she is here.

abigail - i hope it didn't get lost in my long post, but i was very curious on whether you have gotten any progress given how long you've pumped.

Chloespeaks

Teeny Tiny

Lets clear up a bit about this new Roy Person, this is part of his first post, where he responded up top regarding the new electric pump testing...

BTW this is my first post. I discovered this web site a few days ago and I hope you don't feel offended as I am male over 50, fascinated by boob growth (not for me, but on you ladies).

He is not a NB user, he's just here trying to give us ladies and gents some comments/advice in which he has no experience/hands on knowledge. He's trying to fit in and belong despite the fact that he does not belong here, he's just here monitoring our progress and oogling over the pictures we post, creepy, huh? :-[

that1spaztichik

EEEWWW....I was wondering why he kept quoting other people! Weird!

As a sidenote, a great thing for scars are silicone patches...it's like these sticky sheets of silicone that you stick on your scars. They make them fade pretty well if they are new scars! Not sure how well they'd work on stretchmarks, but if you're that bothered by them, it might be worth a try.

Anastasia916

Teeny I agree, Roy is very creepy lol already shared my opinion on it with you though. As far as scars and stretchmarks, cocoa butter CAN help minimize old scars and stretchmarks, but not in the form of a lotion or cream. If you are in the states ladies, I use to go to Sally's beauty supply and buy a 100% cocoa butter stick, it comes in a push up type container and is a couple bucks, and lasts for a long time. What I would do is rub the stick on the scar everyday and after 2 to 4 months I would notice it helped tremendously. I had a scar on my knee from a bike accident when I was 6, so definitely an old scar, and I would rub it on everyday, I say after 3 months it was basically gone! Now no one notices it. Use to it was a conversation piece when I had shorts on lol. But I agree that cocoa butter in the form of lotion or cream can prevent stretchmarks, but for old ones I'd recommend a pure cocoa butter stick.