Herbs for NBE

Hi, i don't know if I am posting in the right section, but I am taking herbs again (my worry about herbs in the past has been mood swings and breast cancer).

I haven't had mood swings, which is good, but I have just discovered that my sister may have breast cancer (for the second time) - we are waiting to hear. I am not related by blood to my sister as I am adopted, but am worried that you have to take the right mix of herbs in order to get breast growth and provide anti cancer benefits. Does anyone have any actual knowledge of what the right mix is?, or where i could find the information from?

Many thanks for any advice

T

tavia

hiya my cup,
i suggest going to eves forum http://www.natural-breast-forum.netoutlook.co.uk/

the main forum has lots of people with a lot of knowlegde about herbs, plenty of people using lots of different mixes. if any1 could give you advice about herbs then im sure that they can, ask your question and every so often bump it back up because some people who know alot about herbs dont always logon every day or possibly every week, so be patient, but its likley that you will get a response within a day or so
hope this helps
x