herbs to help swelling?

amelie

Hi, does anyone take herbs together with noogling?
As I understand it, herbs will cause swelling of the breasts, so could it be a good idea to use them to get more swelling with the NB? And quicker growth perhaps?

I was thinking of trying out fenugreek and perhaps wild yam (still have some bottles left from when I was following the flat to fab program) I´d love some input about this.

Aim4c

Hi Amelie,

I think the herbs will definitely compliment noogling.

Have you started pumping yet?

AnnieUp!

I do. I started the herbs before the NB, and I'm getting slow but good results, but I can't say from personal experience whether it would be better or the same if I weren't doing both. I just figured it was worth coming at it from multiple fronts to guarantee good results!

amelie

Aim4C:
Hi, yes I´ve been noogling for about 3 months now and my boobs looks rounder to the sides and fuller, but my swelling never lasts very much, just some moments after taking the domes off. When I was on herbs I felt there was definately swelling but I don´t think it stuck, anyway I didn´t take them for more than 2 months because the SP was giving me all sorts of problems.

AnnieUp!:
What herbs are you currently taking, do you mind sharing? Do you take them internally and/or for massage?

Aim4c

Amelie,

I was on herbs for about 1 month before I started noogling. I got of up to one inch of swelling; I stopped taking the herbs and now I struggle to get swelling. However, I did gain 0.5 inch(in 4 weeks)) from the herbs before I started using the NB.

jnorton22002

:) :) :)

Hi
just thought I would respond to your question about herbs. I've been on herbs and other manual vacuum pumping means for some 2 years. Remember herbs are phytoestrogens, and are much weaker than the real thing. If you had success with herbs and now you are noogling, try this website----Phoenix Project. Just type that in. They have available there herbs that are formulated just for women to use. Actually male to female transgenders can use them too. They are a much stronger extract. I hope I haven't broken any rules here by mentioning the website. If I have, Lucy, I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Happy trails noogling Joni